As a member of Descartes´s Air Expertise Customer Support team, you will be working in a dynamic environment providing L1 application support to our customers 24/7. Shift rotation plan (partially night shifts) will be presented to you at the interview. Some work from home may be required/allowed.
We are ready to interview fresh graduated student, who is fluent in English (communication with native speakers is required) and has strong analytical skills. This is a great opportunity to start your career in an international IT company, you will learn a lot of new and interesting things. At some point you even have to be a perfectionist, as everything must be done in time and with high accuracy. If you believe you are ready for this journey, just send us your CV.
• Responding to customer incidents raised mostly via e-mails and web-based customer portal but also via telephone calls
• Evidence and management of the incidents in a ticketing system through the whole ticket life-cycle
• Communicating with customers and providing timely feedback
• Troubleshooting Descartes Air application software issues reported by customers
• Communicating with L2 support teams and 3rd parties in case of complex and/or technical resolutions
• Developing knowledge base library
• Customer care and customer satisfaction surveys follow up
• Co-operating on internal and external projects.