Attention to all superheroes out there looking for attractive work opportunity!
Is it you?
As a Business Coordinator your main task will be to provide support to new and existing partners, contacting, informing and advising them about how to meet the demands of the visitors on the Boataround website. Make sure that Boataround provides the best pricing conditions in your region and real-time availability. You will also build the yachts webpages and training the new boat owners on how to use Boataround extranet and how to use the systems that can improve their availability and supply. Furthermore you will offer support to the Account Managers with various tasks at the office.
- Day-to-day pro-active communication with partners in your region by telephone.
- Building productive relationships with partners to ensure that they offer the best availability and pricing conditions;
- First point of contact for partners, answering questions and queries, taking action as needed;
- Providing support to yacht owners in building the webpage for yachts and/or maintaining yachts information on the Boataround website;
- Verify that the website has accurate information on yachts and pictures
- Delivering training by phone to new and or existing yacht owners on how to use Boataround extranet and availability system;
- Conduct daily/weekly rate and availability checks on various platforms;
- Assist in the preparation of market visits, operational planning and projects;
- Support Customer Service, assisting in additional tasks and projects when needed;
- You will also need to be versatile, flexible and adapt quickly to the latest guidelines/changes from Boataround a.s.