- We are looking for STUDENTS ONLY
- Provide administrative support
- Process correspondence including memos, reports and proposals with high degree of accuracy and timeliness
- Copy and distribute correspondence appropriately
- Handling outgoing calls
A “Project & Implementation Engineer – data flows” is in charge of implementing data flows on top of the network infrastructure used for interconnecting service platforms.
The network infrastructure is the GIN (Orange Group International Network), it interconnects Orange’ affiliates. And it supports applications flows between users and service platforms.
Strict security and network rules control the opening of flows.
Each new project requires to request update of network and security equipment within several Orange’ entities.
Based on project’ requirements the “Project & Implementation Engineer – data flows” has to coordinate several technical teams and ensure actual implementation.
Customer Care Administrative Support assists in handling requests regarding products and services usage and provides professional support to the Service Desk team.
- Categorisation of each created ticket.
- Qualifiation of each ticket per Marlink products and services
- Creation of ticket contact when contact is not automatically assigned
- Collect information from Marlink Databases related to customer demand
- Update ticket with collected information
• The candidate will be responsible for Technical analysis, designing, reviews, testing an implementation of SAP ABAP developments, ranging from small enhancements to large projects
• Ensure compliance to existing, and development of required data and reporting standards.
• Assist initial testing of problem fixes, change request, enhancements, and new functionality.
• Work with the SAP Functional experts to facilitate incident & problem resolution.
• Work with SAP to resolve software bugs.
• Participate in release upgrade or new functionality / enhancement assessments and make recommendations.
• Perform break/fix analysis and recommend solutions.
• Develops technical specifications and works with BASIS and functional experts to complete object development and testing
- operational support (monitoring of Remedy tickets, Help desk phone support, helpdesk email solving)
- support during Q2 2016 (07/2016)
- daily tasks: transport request; support by CARL file generation ; password reset for Citrix, Remedy and SAP; dashboard category; etc.
- Allianz Business Services Academy support
Would you like to work with global clients from Slovakia? We have built a world class analytics and marketing automation tool and attracted customers from 4 continents. So far we have been working with our customers who approached us by themselves. Now, we wand to go further. We want to reach out to our potential clients as we build a greater international outreach. And you can be a part of it!
- Find potential clients
- Find innovative ways to attract attention of the right person from the client company
- Cooperate with sales team on presenting our unique analytic solution
- Create and administer database of companies
- If you are great: Help us set up a lead generation team
We continuously bring innovation into the development process, using cutting edge SW technologies. At present, we work on systems that are used for new generation engine development by big automotive companies, real time traffic monitoring and quality monitoring for joining systems.
If you are student in the last year of your studies we would like to give you an opportunity to start your career and develop your skills with us! The project you will work on will include testing of generic platform components as well as high-tech measurement and application devices and maintenance of test automation infrastructure.
Of course there are some main tasks which will cover:
- Definition test cases based on requirements and use cases
- Design and implementation regression test scripts on integration and system level
- Testing the system's stability, performance, error and failure behavior
- Ensure the effective implementation of tests and testing strategies in close cooperation with SW developers, Product managers (includes international cooperation)
The Drive Tester is responsible for collecting and analyzing 3G/4G data using TEMS data collection software. This position works directly with our coordinators and engineers to optimize the customer’s network.
This is a great opportunity for junior candidates to start a career in the Mobile Network industry.
Responsibilities for the position include but are not limited to:
• Responsible for collecting all drive data to optimize the network and reduce lost calls and ineffective attempts and increase throughputs and connections.
• Create maps for network optimization and planning.
• Support System Performance and RF Engineers in evaluating and improving areas of poor coverage by identifying system performance problems (dropped calls, static, interference).
• Assist in implementing solutions and providing reports in a timely manner.
• Vehicle, tools and training will be provided.