This person will work at the front desk and will be managing reception area and conference rooms. Will support the team in daily administration which can be carried out from the reception and on occasions when it is required may also double as a legal secretary.
• reception & protocol duties (welcoming and guiding visitors, booking taxis and arranging catering/refreshments for visitors, keeping the calendar for the conference rooms, preparing the rooms for meetings, orders stationery for the conference rooms);
• switchboard operators’ duties (answering all external and internal phone calls in a timely manner, greeting callers, providing information, transferring calls and/or taking messages and follow up as necessary, organising conference calls );
• manage, sort and distribute incoming mailings, deliveries, faxes and other communications, making couriers orders and preparing the documents for the delivery, facilitate the dispersal of outgoing communication
• secretarial duties (as needed, assisting with clerical tasks to include typing, filing, proofreading, scanning, photocopying, checking and maintaining diaries, organising travel arrangements and business expenses for manager’s business travel)
• performs other related duties incidental to the work described herein.