Accredited, long serving international school seeks a Technology Teacher to lead instruction for students age 12 through 18, full time position. The job starts immediately. The candidate must be a skilled and experienced teacher with very strong English skills. Please submit a CV in English.
Accredited, long serving international school seeks a Slovak Language Teacher to lead instruction for students age 5 through 18, full time position. The job starts immediately. The candidate must be a fully qualified and experienced teacher with very strong English skills. Slovak language classes at QSI Bratislava are small (usually 3-6 children) so attention to student needs is possible. Please submit a CV in English.
Accredited, long serving international school seeks an Intensive English Teacher to lead instruction for students age 5 through 13, full time position. The job starts immediately. The candidate must be a skilled and experienced teacher with very strong English skills. Intensive English classes at QSI Bratislava are small (usually 3-6 children) so attention to student needs is possible. Please submit a CV in English.
- Provides the highest standard of service to guests
- Is available to register, process, and greet customers promptly
- Checks the daily arrival list and welcomes customers to the hotel
- Allocates rooms according to availability
- Insures all guests establish credit upon check- in
- Ensures proper registration of all arriving guests and verifies accuracy of registration information
- Responds to customer requests for information about the hotel and its surroundings
-Arranges fulfilment of customer services by working with Bell staff, Housekeeping, Reservations and Room Service
- Handles incoming guest room reservations
- Handles reservations for guests with rental cars, restaurants, etc.
Are you happy to communicate, coordinate and constantly improve the quality of service delivered to the client? Are you able to adapt and put yourself in your client’s shoes, in order to be the support, he or she needs? Is “Customer is always right” your motto, and at the same, are you able to say “NO” when the situation requires it?
Are you able to communicate in English and in Slovak, without grammatic errors and effortlessly?
Are you excited to be part of a team that designs and executes advertising campaigns, marketing strategies and all that is related to marketing, advertising and PR?
Come and join our fast growing and dynamic agency, where your stress resistance capabilities and time flexibility, are the pillars of your survival. On the other hand, we offer you the potential of career, salary and personal growth that you won’t find anywhere else.
Accredited, long serving international school seeks a German Teacher to lead instruction for students age 6 through 18 including IB Diploma full time position. The job starts immediately. Candidates must be fluent English speakers and experienced in teaching German language to students 18 and under. Please submit a cv in English.
Being a member of NOVIS team you are being a part of the values-driven organization that has the ambition and desire to be the most innovative life insurance provider in the world.
NOVIS is looking for an Actuary with english or german language having experience with data science.
As an Actuary you will be responsible for:
• Calculation the amount of reserves
• Settings calculations and models
• Life reinsurance
• Life solvency calculations
• Analyses, measurement and management of life underwriting risks
• Active participation in life risk appetite definition and monitoring
• Other tasks as instructed by a superior officer
We are hiring now for our client, one of the most successful real estate groups in Central Europe, the position of Reporting Specialist for Capital Markets.
The role of the Reporting Specialist has multicountry responsibility for dealing with all capital market related reporting and documentation, by gathering all relevant data either from internal or external resources and dealing with relevant authorities in Slovakia, Czech Republic and Poland.
• Handle all of company group regulatory and contractual requirements stemming from its (debt) capital market activities accross various jurisdictions (currently Slovakia, Czech Republic and Poland);
• Arrange preparation of all necessary documents in accordance and compliance with relevant regulatory requirements;
• Ensure timely and correct reporting, disclosure and compliance in accordance with relevant guidelines accross relevant markets and directives;
• Keep in good order all debt capital markets documentation as required by relevant regulatory framework;
• Act as a main contact point for external stakeholders on debt capital markets (trading platform, stock exchange, financial authority etc.);
• Actively support transactions of the group in relation to debt capital market fund raising;
• Follow changes in the regulatory framework and ensure its compliance from the group perspective;
• Coding of software by following agile development methodology
• Focus on high quality of delivered code by unit test coverage
• Collaboration with Tech Lead/Architect on refining the solution design
• Participation on overall project planning by providing technical insight
Clinical Process Coordinator in Regulatory Start-up department with English and French or Polish language
Are you passionate about clinical research? Do you speak English and Polish or French?
We are looking for someone who under direction of line manager, will support the delivery of activities as settled by the appropriate country, regional lead or global lead. You may also conduct specific tasks under mentorship of senior staff. Your responsibilities may include all or some of the activities listed at any one time.
• Assisting the team in the preparation, handling, distribution, filing and archiving of documentation according to the scope of work and standard operating procedures as well as review documents for completeness, consistency and accuracy
• Prepare client deliverable documents using appropriate tools and may draft text for straightforward documents, under mentorship
• Assist with completion of relevant Clinical Trial Management System (CTMS) fields, databases, tracking tools, timelines and project plans with project specific information
• Provide support for administrative tasks, e.g. meeting coordination, minute taking, travel arrangements, faxing, copying, couriers
Interact with internal and external clients
May perform IP release activities on small, straightforward projects or support reviews for larger projects
Required knowledge, skills and abilities:
You should be fluent in English together with Italian or French or Polish language and fulfill requirements below:
• Good social communication and organizational skills
• Good word processing skills and knowledge of MS Office applications
• Good attention to detail
• General awareness clinical trial environment and drug development process
• Ability to work on multiple projects
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and sponsors.
Minimum required education and experience:
Higher Education or Life Science diploma with minimum 1 year experience in an administrative environment or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
• Vast use of keyboard requiring repetitive motion of fingers.
• Extensive use of telephone and face-to-face communication requiring accurate perception of speech
• Regular sitting for extensive periods of time
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Project Controller defines based on the business needs standard reports for project cost monitoring in alignment with project management, preparation of cost comparison of planned vs actual costs and analyze cost deviations, verify reasons for cost deviations and identify main drivers for cost overrun, gives input and feedback for update and improvements of the as sold calculation in alignment with Coc’s Controllers
- To take responsibility for proactive Project Cost Monitoring
- To take active part in project cost controlling from the initial scoping/sales phase and until project execution
- To take care on the impact of cost deviations on the as sold calculation
- To be able to interact with all internal departments
- Define KPI’S per department
- Participate in Month end closing process with the special focus on project related topics
- Planning and budgeting process for project related topics
- Annual Budget process for cost centers on company level
- Actual Cost Center Controlling - identify drivers for cost deviation on projects
- Analyze of cost deviations (budget vs actual) on project level,
- Define standard reports for project cost monitoring in alignment with project management
- Support and preparation of project related data for project managers (project costing, controlling and reporting, details on deviations) based on defined standards
- Monthly projects reports (defined group standard) as base for monthly project reviews with the focus on cost deviations
- This job position is suitable for fresh graduates with no working experience - we will train you
- Realization SW/HW installations and solving technical problems during installations
- Communication and solving problems with Second Level Support & Development in Germany
- Cooperation on solving technical problems and solutions in the area of HW and SW architecture
- Servers administration
- Responsible for network architecture and telephone exchange central
- Providing technical support to Project Team and to other departments of the group
- Training IT employees in the field of installations and implementations of SW in specific conditions