Data Analyst provides support to the Program Management team members to effectively drive network service and delivery performance, champion internal/external process improvements, customer experience, and improve operational expenses. The Data Analyst assembles service quality reports, processes general tasks related to customer needs.
- create or analyze reports for either the customer, Program Manager or other UPS function
- review information to identify potential causes for performance fluctuations, trends or other requirements
- review data generated from reports to identify discrepancies in line with the reporting requirements
- work directly with the Customer when needed (e.g. participating in Conference Calls)
- communicate reports and analyses content with relevant management teams to discuss data findings and obtain feedback
- prepare presentations for business reviews meetings