Position available for Fund Accountants (0-2 years’ experience) within the Operations Department
Salary: negotiable depending on experience
Key Responsibilities and Skills
- Production of Net Asset Valuations at various frequencies.
- Position reconciliations for a wide range of instruments.
- Portfolio pricing for a wide range of instruments.
- Daily cash reconciliations.
- Assistance in audit process
- Recording and Investigation of Corporate Actions.
- Dealing with clients on a daily basis.
Pre-requisite knowledge, skills and experience
Full training will be provided however candidates should have the following attributes to function in a role with a wide range of responsibilities:
Strong accounting education background.
Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Attention to detail and well organized.
Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
Ability to be flexible and work effectively both within a team structure and independently.
Strong inter-personal skills.
Ability to identify and resolve issues in a timely manner.
Reliable and dependable.
Take ownership of designated tasks.
Strong knowledge of Excel.
Working knowledge of the system PFS-PAXUS an advantage if you have Funds experience.