Do nášho tímu hľadáme programátora webových aplikácií. Pracujeme pre potreby nadnárodnej spoločnosti, na interných aj externých projektoch pre našich partnerov.
- Participácia na firemných projektoch a zmenových požiadavkách v oblasti Business Intelligence, HR aplikácia a Webové stránky.
- Analýza požiadaviek, príprava návrhov
- Vývoj a realizácia , testovanie jednotlivých návrhov a ich vylepšovanie
- Riešenie vystávajúcich problémov, prinášanie návrhov na zlepšovanie a ich aplikácia v praxi
- Byť nápomocný klientom a užívateľom
The Service Desk Agent will handle and follow up on the requests or issues of our internal customers, and will keep them informed of delays or early fulfillments of their requests. He/She will appoint solvers to each request and make sure all requests are solved in time.
As a member of the Trenkwalder Solutions service desk team, you will be working in a little team of 12 people providing support to our internal European customers, your working time will be 7:30 – 16:00, 5 days a week (no night shifts, no week end shifts)
This position is not an intensive “phone operator” position, you will spend less than 10% of your working time in phone communication.
• Ensure proper documentation of the cases in the system
• Allocate cases to internal support team and follow up their resolution
• Provide information to customers via phone, e-mail or other forms of communication in English, German and Slovak.
• Process the entry and exit of internal employees in the system
• Perform administrative tasks
A good command of the English and German languages is mandatory. Other European languages knowledge are welcome (Hungarian, Polish, Romanian etc…). Trenkwalder Solutions operates mainly with internal Trenkwalder customers from Austria, Germany, Slovakia, Czech, Poland, Hungary, Romania and Slovenia.
Trenkwalder Solutions, is searching for a junior IT specialist for the configuration, administration, monitoring and support of Microsoft Systems, with the following competences:
- Windows Servers administration and support
- Windows clients implementation, configuration, administration and support
- User support and troubleshooting skills
Your working time will be shared between:
- Support and short term tasks (40% to 60% of the time depending on the period)
- Implementation, configuration and long term tasks (40% to 60% of the time depending on the period)
- Solve technical problems (on Microsoft platforms) registered on the internal IT service desk system
- Provide 2nd level technical support via phone/email for clients all over Europe
- Participate actively to the corporate IT infrastructure implementation, maintenance and monitoring
- Develop a domain of expertize on Microsoft technologies and work on implementation projects within your domain of expertize in coordination with other IT team members in Bratislava and abroad (Austria, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Liechtenstein, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia, Switzerland, Turkey)
A good command of the English language is mandatory, good knowledge of German language is an advantage. Other European languages knowledge are welcome (Hungarian, Polish, Romanian etc…).
Microsoft certification is an advantage (MCP, MCTS, MCSA, MCITP etc…)