The Learning and Development function at Capco is constantly evolving in order to support our business and build our talent. This is done by operating as an internal consultancy to add value to our business by attracting, retaining, and developing the best talent.
This role will work to create opportunities for knowledge sharing, enhance quality of learning while providing admin and project support to the UK Learning Lead in the UK and the Learning Lead in CE. This entails working with key stakeholders internally and externally, auctioning ad-hoc requests, supporting the admin coordinator as required.
• Admin assistance to UK Learning Lead and CE (continental Europe) Learning Lead
• Scheduling training sessions (booking rooms, diary invites, meet and greet to external Trainers
• Ad hoc support for training – setting up conference lines, booking travel and accommodation
• Arranging training logistics including: printing and materials room-set-up, refreshments, calendar invitations, trainer bookings (internal and external)
• Paying invoices and managing vendor relationships
• Communications to wider business –, advising the wider business of upcoming training sessions (availability) through email communication
• Taking minutes at meetings as required
• Compiling reports for UK and CE L&D Leads (e.g. training feedback collation and reporting)
• Ad hoc support for L&D Leads – drafting emails, some PA responsibilities
• Back up support to Admin Coordinator
• Supporting with project planning for training events
• Liaising with external organizations to set up training events such as venues, caterers, trainers