To assist the Logistics Contract manager on the preparation, evaluation and contracting of third part provider activities. Task will include:
- Support at Tender Document preparation
- Analytical Evaluation of bid submissions
- Support to a contract preparations
- Performance evaluation post contacting
To maintain computer systems. Task will include:
- Data preparation and data maintenance
- Data uplift SAP/DC Fusion
- Maintenance of DCF/SAP in order to keep consistent data
- Problem resolution relating to provider contracts
- Servicing internal customers (Sales & Finance departments)
Based on the strategic plan and periodic updates the job holder will help to select internal and external solutions to achieve the efficient, least cost solutions to manage the physical supply chain to the customer.
- Work with supply chain planning/sales teams.
- Review, analyse, and propose different modal systems to achieve desired deliver of products.
- Assists with contracting with providers and assist to implement agreed supply chain strategies to meet business needs.
- Analyse and monitor the performance of the solutions to provide recommendations to log. contract manager to assist manage performance.