We are searching for a candidate with experience in archiving, file recording and shredding. Main responsibilities are:
- Opens and closes Clients Firm files, pursuant to records policies and procedures.
- Inputs new files into the computer database and updates others.
- Applies and follows records retention policy.
- Orders filing supplies for the office.
- Implements and supports all relevant firm and office records related policies and procedures.
- Keeps evidence of of purchased periodicals, press and books, input into the computer database
- Maintains of the office library