- Picking up the phones, welcoming guests, taking messages and assisting colleagues
- Processing documentation – receiving and sending regular mail, scanning originals, recording and further processing of documents, ordering of translations and couriers
- Communication with customer (personal and via phone) - accompanying to notary office or assistance with formal handover of documentation etc.
- Basic communication personal, email and via phone with authorities in order to process paperwork or review information - Labour Office, Foreign Police, Embassies, Business Register, Cadastre Office, Notary Offices
- Keeping records and preparation of reports relating to service delivery and cost of service
- Dealing with agenda as per instructions from team members - consultants or managers
ProRelocation reception is open from 07.45 until 17.15. This position will be shared between two employees (proportionally or not proportionally depending on availability of suitable candidates). Part time position or flexible working hours.
What kind of colleague we hope to find
A new colleague who would well fit into our team of 14 who would like to work for a small yet well established company. Responsible , well organized and customer oriented person who wants to use English on daily basis.