The first impression is very important, and it comes from the first contact. The person who is the first contact with visitors in our premises is a Receptionist. We need positive, communicative, representative person who is administrative skilled and able to lead small talks with important visitors and partners.
Receptionist´s main responsibilities are breaking into two parts.
Office management / Reception area:
• Greeting and taking care of visitors.
• Responsible for reception area.
• Tracking of received and sent mails including electronic mails.
• Regular visit of the post office within requested deadline.
• Responsible for buying office supplies and refreshments for visitors and Top Management.
• Processing incoming calls.
• Providing hospitality for visitors – welcoming, preparation and service of refreshment.
• Communication with the authorities, suppliers and institutions.
• Responsible for maintenance of premises, contacting facility administrators and communication with cleaning services.
• Assuring cleanness of reception area and meeting rooms.
Support for Finance department:
• Regular preparation of supporting accounting documents.
• Ad hoc administrative support (i.e. copying, scanning).