We are looking for a Finance Assistant who possesses a strong organizational skills and is detail-oriented. If you are self-motivated, passionate, flexible and confident person with a professional and welcoming attitude, who would like to work in an international team of young professionals, we would like to hear from you.
You will have the opportunity to get involved in the whole finance and operations process of a global event’s organiser for the Finance, IT, Health Care and Chemicals industries.
• Reception, day-to-day operations, business correspondence and administration.
• Ensuring the office environment is kept maintained to high standards.
• Organization of external meetings.
• Organization of travel arrangements.
• Assisting Finance & Operations Dpt. with daily tasks.
• Supporting Production Dpt., managers and directors on ad hoc basis.
Are you looking for a career in sales and to work for a fantastic company? Do you have what it takes to be a part of a growing international company and do business with C-level people, VPs and CEOs?
Since EBCG creates innovative events where world-changing ideas are inspired, we are looking for passionate professionals who can take responsibility for their own results and have a strong desire to contribute to the success of the company and thus their own career growth. EBCG offers skilled managerial support and coaching, great working environment, promotion and motivating salary opportunities in return.
As an Event OnBoarding Manager you will have a direct contribution to the business by contacting our potential clients on the phone and selling delegate passes for our conferences all around Europe. You will build your communication, negotiation and sales skills, as well as gain the knowledge and experience in top industries.
Experience is not a requirement but a strong advantage. We will provide you with a premium sales and negotiations training, but it is of crucial importance to demonstrate good communication skills, confidence and strive for self-improvement. Please note that this is a full-time job.
EBCG (European Business Conferences Group) is looking for an enthusiastic and creative person to take ownership over the day-to-day operations in the areas of Social Media and Content.
As a Social Media & Content Specialist, you are responsible for the coordination and creation of web and social content for our events on a daily basis. Based on the Marketing Plan, you will deliver suggestions for articles, status updates, tweets, video and images. Furthermore you will oversee that planned activities are being executed properly.
- Ensuring each channel in our Social Media Mix is regularly updated according to the Marketing Plan
- Update the website with new articles according to the Marketing Plan
- Conduct interviews with speakers, attendees and sponsors
- Cooperate with external contacts for the creation of content
- Closely cooperate with our Event Production team for event related content like articles, updates, event details
- Closely cooperate with our designer and Marketing Specialist for the creation of graphic content
- Come up with topics for articles relevant to different target audiences