We are US based fast growing company providing procurement services mainly in indirect materials for our clients majority within Automotive industry.
We are looking for an independent, self-driven, self-confident specialist with customer oriented approach with fluent German and English to fill-in position within Customer and Supplier Support Services Department.
· Document all customer and supplier contacts requiring escalation or follow up within the inquiry tool and resolve or escalate according to established guidelines.
· Perform delivery follow up services for contracted. Aggressively pursue all avenues to resolution. Identify and either escalate or work to resolve root causes to reduce future workload. Follow up with suppliers for proof of delivery, tracking information or invoice as required for cross-border transactions.
· Enter all customers RFQ and order requests upon receipt. Work with customer to ensure minimal data requirements for RFQs are met to ensure timely sourcing by Purchasing. Ensure orders comply with customer required approvals.
· Support the Proactive Supplier Contact Process. Identify and either escalate or work to address identified opportunities.
· Generate all departmental pareto charts on time.
· Enter all supplier responses for RFQs and spot buys received by 3PM the same day. Ensure questionable response data is validated with supplier prior to entry. Handle urgent RFQs and spot, if distinguishable, as a priority.
· Identify and submit opportunities for process and systems improvements to help control and reduce average cost per transaction and drive process efficiencies.
· Responsible for reviewing all department procedures and reference documents to ensure they are up-to-date. Suggested changes should be submitted to department manager for review and implementation.
· Performs and assumes other duties and responsibilities as required at the direction of the Customer and Supplier Support Services Manager.
· Responsible for conforming to procedures and guidelines as outlined in the Employee Handbook.
· Responsible for promoting an atmosphere of non-discrimination. The Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
· Responsible to maintain and support Company standards and requirements as specified in the Quality Management System.