As Software Quality & Support Engineer (m/w) you are part of the Operations & Quality Assurance Team responsible for assuring the high quality standards of our Sales Applications products.
You are working in close collaboration with the Software Development and Product Management teams. The key aspect of your work is being the gate keeper of the quality assurance checks in the software development process, as well as the implementation and documentation of test scenarios.
• Implementation of test cases, test plans and test scenarios
• Implementation and execution of automated tests
• Execution and documentation of regression-, usability- and functional tests
• Analysis, reproduction and reporting of software bugs
• Compose clear, concise, descriptive bug reports
• Collaboration with the Software Development and Product Management Teams
As DevOps Engineer (m/w) you are part of the Operations & Quality Assurance Team responsible for operating our Sales Application tools and supporting the Software Development team.
• As an all-rounder you are responsible for operation, monitoring, enhancement and automation of the development- and production-infrastructure.
• You are administering and supporting linux-servers (RedHad) and the virtualisation of services (Docker).
• You monitor and optimize the system availability.
• Together with the development team you administer and enhance the Continous Integration/-Delivery processes and infrastructure (Jenkins).
• You develop solutions automating administrative tasks.
• You create reports and dashboards showing the monitoring results.