• Receptionist: Monitoring and answering main phone line and e-mails, greeting and directing visitors, guests, couriers
• Sorting and distributing mail, packages, faxes, and e-mails to the relevant departments / employees, daily database input
• Sending all regular emails to membership, including Board and/or committees as is necessary
• Answering routine inquiries
• Logistical coordination of Staff meetings and meetings in the Conference room
• Making travel arrangements for staff if required
• Preparation of minutes from Staff Meetings and other meetings if requested
• Overseeing purchase of the office supplies
• Responsible for managing office repairs and related demands
• Hospitality: setting up for meetings, greeting guests, catering, and clean up
• Maintaining overall office appearance in regards to cleanliness and maintenance: opening office, making coffee, straightening the conference room, reception area, small room, Executive Director’s office and kitchen
• When necessary, assisting at event registration or any further assistance required during official AmCham events
• General miscellaneous office tasks: filing, mailing, handling deliveries, faxing, and copying; additional administrative and office support, including support for other staff, as is needed for smooth operations
Personal Assistant Related Agenda:
• Managing travel arrangements for Executive Director & preparing travel reports
• Responsible for scheduling and coordination of Executive Director´s meetings
• Preparation of materials for meetings (membership folders, etc)
• Responsible for communication with Board of Directors members and their assistants
• Responsible for assisting Executive Director with all related work & private tasks
• Helping the Events Coordinator before/during/after all AmCham events:
o choosing venue, menu, entertainment and other aspects of program preparation
o communication with suppliers, clients and sponsors
o obtaining sponsorship: identifying potential sponsors and partners, follow-up and fulfilment
o events promotion and coordination of media partnerships
o registration of participants and attendees
• Daily office administration and ad-hoc tasks from Events Coordinator and helping with agendas and background materials.
• Communication with visitors and guests
• Answering main phone line, e-mails and routine inquiries
• Monitoring, sorting and distributing mail, fax and e-mails to the relevant staff,
• Logistical coordination of staff meetings and other meetings, preparation of materials for meetings and minutes from the meetings.
• Preparation of weekly, monthly and yearly calendars (based on input from the Executive Director, staff, committees).
• Hospitality: setting up the conference room for meetings, greeting guests, catering, and clean up.
• Additional administrative and office support for the staff (e.g. travel arrangements, mass mailing)