• Sets up and updating regular control planning concerning AQP products
• cooperates in set up for raw material and paints
• creates and manages reception card for receiving of components according to the technical data sheet and nonconformities during serial life of parts
• is responsible for management of the controls according to the established planning (AQP) or at each reception (not AQP) in accordance with valid reception cards
• makes decisions about conformity or nonconformity of results compared with the specifications
• is authorized to block the batches in case of nonconformity
• Is responsible for writing and communicating the reports about nonconformity internally and externally (with supplier)
• initiates, participates and coordinates the immediate corrective actions (with suppliers)
• requests from supplier and if relevant, participates in technical problems resolution (analysis, search of causes, search of solution)
• analyses results of control and of regular measuring and makes operational statistics out of them
providing support in the configuration and business processes in implementation of SAP Solutions
customizing of various systems based on customer requirements
2nd a 3rd level support for users
problems and errors solving
communication with customers and ABAP developers
proposing solutions for implementation in SAP
functional testing of implemented SAP solutions
participation in projects
monitoring SAP systems
• Monitoring of production quality performance metrics, analyzing for trends and coordinating corrective action,
• Operate, maintain and calibrate laboratory instruments as required by calibration program,
• Validation program implementation and monitoring,
• Management and monitoring of reworks ,
• Lead the work with risk analysis - process FMEA,
• Statistical process control tools implementation within the company,
• Internal auditing including implementing / monitoring corrective actions,
• Complete projects assigned by Quality Manager.
• Finding potential clients and generating their interest for the international communication platform
• Discovering and exploring opportunities for new clients
• Managing an account database
• Providing clients with support in using the website
• Performing marketing research
• Planning and development of new prospecting strategies
• Promotion of the company’s projects
• Well-developed interpersonal, sales and negotiation skills
• Fluent English (oral and written)
• Leading character
• Capability for independent and proactive actions
• Advanced PC & Internet user
It is your responsibility as the Webmaster/Account Manager to provide customer support and manage the sales process for your territory. You will be required to complete the sales process from start to finish for all existing and new customers for your territory. It is your duty to answer all emails, calls and online chat for your customers and deal with their requests prior to making sales. You will provide after sales support and complete sales orders, invoices and job sheets for the Warehouse Operatives and on occasion you may be required to go pick and pack substitution items to provide good customer service levels. You will also be required to carry out the marketing for your territory and this will usually include translation work.
• Effectively manage the sales process for your territory on a daily basis.
• Provide excellent customer support to retain repeat custom.
• Answer emails, calls and online chat in a timely manner meeting service level agreements.
• Complete sales orders, invoices and prepare job sheets for the Warehouse Operatives.
• Find stock or pick and negotiate a substitution item for the customer where a product is lost or out of stock.
• Where necessary provide courier interaction and prepare courier labels.
• Translation of products into foreign territory, this generally needs to be manually inputted into the Company’s system when necessary.
• Suggest and prepare marketing activities and promotions as agreed with Head of Marketing.
• Complete marketing tasks for your territory’s website and customer base on a weekly basis, this includes compiling newsletters.
• Maintain a social media presence for your territory.
• Provide excellent customer hospitality when undertaking onsite visits to the Company’s Showroom.
• At the end of the month you are required to log on to company internal system and review the amount of orders received but not paid, and then call the customers to gently chase the payment and remind them to pay the bill.
• Deal with and rectify any complaints or queries if it is identified that something is wrong with the order.
• Once invoices have been paid, company system needs to be updated so that the stock can be held for the customer. If during the time that the customer has taken to pay the invoice the item has gone out of stock, then it is the Account Manager’s duty to contact the client offering a substitution replacement.
• Provide holiday cover and back up support for other territory accounts.
• Archive sales order and invoices on a regular basis in the storage unit.
General for all staff
• The principle roles and responsibilities will change from time to time and the post holder is required to undertake any additional duties as deemed appropriate.
• Staff are required to have a Personal Development Plan and to participate in training, meetings or conference considered relevant to their job.
• Staff must carry out their duties with full regard to the rules policies and procedures and conditions of service contained in the staff handbook.
• To abide by the company’s policies and procedure.
• To adhere to all health and safety legislation.
• To undertake any other task that is deemed reasonable within your skill set.
We are seeking an embedded software engineer who is highly motivated, creative and innovative and has a strong passion for formal software product development. The candidate will be responsible for new design, development, and sustaining of our Robertshaw appliance control systems, in a multi-site, cross-platform development environment. This includes providing solutions to technical issues, ensuring the delivered solutions meet the technical specifications and design requirements. Team work with HW designer.
The responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Understanding the software architecture of the products.
- Performing work in all phases software product development life-cycle – requirements, architecture, design, implementation and verification.
- Coming up with innovative ideas to improve SW products and the SW development process.
- Working in a diverse team environment, as well as independently.
Plastic Omnium Technical center in Lozorno is the main engineering center in Central Europe for the Division Auto Exterior. We are developping brand new products, for our premium customers (JLR, VW, Porsche..). We are welcoming young professionals willing to grow within the fastest growing industry.
As a junior supply chain & packaging engineer, your main missions will be grow within:
* developing the supply-chain scheme from suppliers to customers : physicals flows, information flows,
* defines the logistics organizations, human resources, means,
* realizes the quantifications / logistic budget
* defines optimum stock levels at each step of the process, out of concern for optimization of the Lead Time
* develop the functional specifications for semi-finished packaging means and final packaging from the customer specification