We are looking now for experienced bricklayers to work on our construction sites in Belgium. The place of work will be mostly next to Genk.
- bricklaying of external walls (clinker),
- bricklaying of internal walls (normal bricks).
- experience in bricklaying,
- experience in working abroad - will be a plus,
- minimum communicative knowledge of English,
- driving license cat.B,
- own car - will be a plus,
- own business activity will be a plus.
- full-time job or subconstructor contract,
- attractive salary ( rate by working hour from 12 to 19 euro),
- accomodation fully organized and paid by company,
- ability to gain new experience,
- long-time job.
If you are interested in our offer please apply with a CV (nice to see CV in English) by a application form which is on the website.
Teraz hľadáme pre skúsených murárov na prácu na našich stavbách v Belgicku. Miesto výkonu práce bude väčšinou vedľa Genk.
- skúsenosti s murárske práce,
- skúsenosti s prácou v zahraničí - bude plus,
- minimálne komunikatívna znalosť anglického jazyka,
- vodičský preukaz mačka. B
- vlastné auto - bude plus
- vlastnej podnikateľskej činnosti bude plus.
- úväzok alebo subconstructor zmluvy,
- atraktívny plat (miera pracovné hodiny od 12 do 19 euro),
- ubytovanie plne organizovaná a zaplatila spoločnosť,
- schopnosť získať nové skúsenosti,
- dlhoročné práce.
Ak vás naša ponuka zaujala prosím použiť s CV (pekné vidieť životopis v angličtine) poskytujú formulár žiadosti, ktorý je na webových stránkach.
We are looking for a whole range of different workers within construction and production indutry. We direct this offer especially to self-employed persons. We are looking for plumbers, electricians, roofers, bricklayers, pavers etc.
What we expect from candidates?
- experience in specific proffesion (at least 2/3 years),
- minimal communicative English skills,
- driving license cat. B and own car,
- experience from abroad will be a big plus.
What we offer?
- subconstructor contract,
- attractive financial conditions,
- accomodation - fully paid and origanized by our company,
- pay back of travel cost to Belgium and place of work,
- ability to gain new experience,
- long term contract.
If you are interested please send us your CV in English.
Pall's Global OLP (Operational Leadership Program) program is a dynamic two year rotational program consisting of diverse functional opportunities generally spanning two or more Pall locations. OLP Participants will have deep exposure to:
• Supply chain
• Strategic sourcing
• Operations excellence (lean/continuous improvement)
• Environmental health and safety.
OLP participants have a supportive curriculum of professional and leadership development, mentoring from senior leaders and opportunities to attend global symposiums. Participants are educated on Pall's Vision, and Values and Pall’s processes, products and services. The 2017 cohorts will be developed as future Pall leaders and will work on compelling, high visibility projects.
Pall considers the OLP to be a path to roles in technical leadership, site leadership and consideration for general management. The Pall culture is results oriented and customer focused. We value not only a job well done but welcome those who exhibit the highest standards of integrity and the personal drive and initiative to foster new solutions to make Pall and its employee community more successful.
Candidates selected for the program have a history of strong academic achievement in engineering, prior demonstrated leadership and have excelled in community, professional or extracurricular activities. This combined academic achievement and experience is used to evaluate the candidate’s maturity for future leadership roles, commitment to personal excellence, and ability to collaborate with others to achieve outstanding results.
looking for SLOVAK / CZECH PARALEGAL
We need a Slovak or Czech person with a legal background for International High-Tech company - European HQ in Belgium. The person will be mostly checking tenders.
You will be responsible for checking the tenders for mostly Slovakia and Czech, to decide whether they are in line with company policy.
• Checking tenders on legal/ policy
• Get information/ documents from the government
• Dealing with companies
• A legal (Slovak or Czech) background - Právník
• Good communication skills in English
• Strong organizational skills
• Diplomatic person
• Proactive/ can do attitude
• prioritize/ work with deadlines
You will join a motivating and stimulating environment in a young international office. We provide inside trainings and a salary package with extra-legal benefits based on your skills and knowledge.