- Coordinating logistics and movement of goods
- Maintaining and updating database
- Creating codes as ean/imei on request and adding it into the system
- Daily communication with warehouse and eshops
- Internal employee support
- Stock records
providing support in the configuration and business processes in implementation of SAP Solutions
customizing of various systems based on customer requirements
2nd a 3rd level support for users
problems and errors solving
communication with customers and ABAP developers
proposing solutions for implementation in SAP
functional testing of implemented SAP solutions
participation in projects
monitoring SAP systems
Pall's Global OLP (Operational Leadership Program) program is a dynamic two year rotational program consisting of diverse functional opportunities generally spanning two or more Pall locations. OLP Participants will have deep exposure to:
• Supply chain
• Strategic sourcing
• Operations excellence (lean/continuous improvement)
• Environmental health and safety.
OLP participants have a supportive curriculum of professional and leadership development, mentoring from senior leaders and opportunities to attend global symposiums. Participants are educated on Pall's Vision, and Values and Pall’s processes, products and services. The 2017 cohorts will be developed as future Pall leaders and will work on compelling, high visibility projects.
Pall considers the OLP to be a path to roles in technical leadership, site leadership and consideration for general management. The Pall culture is results oriented and customer focused. We value not only a job well done but welcome those who exhibit the highest standards of integrity and the personal drive and initiative to foster new solutions to make Pall and its employee community more successful.
Candidates selected for the program have a history of strong academic achievement in engineering, prior demonstrated leadership and have excelled in community, professional or extracurricular activities. This combined academic achievement and experience is used to evaluate the candidate’s maturity for future leadership roles, commitment to personal excellence, and ability to collaborate with others to achieve outstanding results.
• You will be working as Business Intelligence and Data Warehouse Analyst on leading enterprise-level projects in the Banking and Financial Services industries.
• Your responsibilities will include business analysis, data analysis, data modeling, data mining, data mappings and solution design.
• We are looking for both junior and senior consultants. However, even for the junior positions at least 1 year experience is necessary.
• The job will offer you opportunities to participate in international projects in Central and South-Eastern Europe (job locations Slovakia, Austria, Hungary, Romania and similar).
• We are looking for people who share with us the passion that working with data and people is fun and a “mission”, not a “job”.
Our client is a Silicon Valley based, leading wireless location company currently seeking a Network Consultant.
Successful candidate will be a part of team located in Slovakia and will primarily provide on-site services like deployment, installations, patch upgrades, troubleshooting for the client.
Job Responsibilities will include:
• Install and configure software for 2G, 3G and LTE localization reference system
• Work with local mobile operators to obtain all information and execute activities related to integration of localization system
• Work with engineers around the world
• Support the regular maintenance and upgrade activities related to systems
• Manage system verification lab
• Provide interface and support for R&D team