The Drive Tester is responsible for collecting and analyzing 3G/4G data using TEMS data collection software. This position works directly with our coordinators and engineers to optimize the customer’s network.
This is a great opportunity for junior candidates to start a career in the Mobile Network industry.
Responsibilities for the position include but are not limited to:
• Responsible for collecting all drive data to optimize the network and reduce lost calls and ineffective attempts and increase throughputs and connections.
• Create maps for network optimization and planning.
• Support System Performance and RF Engineers in evaluating and improving areas of poor coverage by identifying system performance problems (dropped calls, static, interference).
• Assist in implementing solutions and providing reports in a timely manner.
• Vehicle, tools and training will be provided.