At Nectar, we never sleep and are working on several major projects. For Fundbase, a global platform which revolutionizes the most complex areas of asset management, we are looking for a quality control data analysis supporting our Operations Team.
* Together with our small team you will be responsible for running the day-to-day business of the organization.
The ideal candidate should posses the following skills:
• Attention to detail
• Ability to validate daily Hedge Fund prices against source documentation
• Familiarity with Hedge Fund investments or other Financial related activities
• Strong work ethic
• Willingness to learn
• Ability to analyze and compare data points and correctly validate and resolve any inconsistencies
* You will be communicating with Administrators and Fund Managers from around the globe and gathering necessary information in order to list their fund in the Fundbase universe. The ideal candidate will be able to effectively communicate with our team of Product Managers and Developers in order to continuously improve the Fundbase platform as well as internal processes that enable automation of pricing data and document tracking.
We are hiring now for our client, one of the most successful real estate groups in Central Europe, the position of Reporting Specialist for Capital Markets.
The role of the Reporting Specialist has multicountry responsibility for dealing with all capital market related reporting and documentation, by gathering all relevant data either from internal or external resources and dealing with relevant authorities in Slovakia, Czech Republic and Poland.
• Handle all of company group regulatory and contractual requirements stemming from its (debt) capital market activities accross various jurisdictions (currently Slovakia, Czech Republic and Poland);
• Arrange preparation of all necessary documents in accordance and compliance with relevant regulatory requirements;
• Ensure timely and correct reporting, disclosure and compliance in accordance with relevant guidelines accross relevant markets and directives;
• Keep in good order all debt capital markets documentation as required by relevant regulatory framework;
• Act as a main contact point for external stakeholders on debt capital markets (trading platform, stock exchange, financial authority etc.);
• Actively support transactions of the group in relation to debt capital market fund raising;
• Follow changes in the regulatory framework and ensure its compliance from the group perspective;
Position available for Fund Accountants (0-2 years’ experience) within the Operations Department
Salary: negotiable depending on experience
Key Responsibilities and Skills
- Production of Net Asset Valuations at various frequencies.
- Position reconciliations for a wide range of instruments.
- Portfolio pricing for a wide range of instruments.
- Daily cash reconciliations.
- Assistance in audit process
- Recording and Investigation of Corporate Actions.
- Dealing with clients on a daily basis.
Pre-requisite knowledge, skills and experience
Full training will be provided however candidates should have the following attributes to function in a role with a wide range of responsibilities:
Strong accounting education background.
Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Attention to detail and well organized.
Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
Ability to be flexible and work effectively both within a team structure and independently.
Strong inter-personal skills.
Ability to identify and resolve issues in a timely manner.
Reliable and dependable.
Take ownership of designated tasks.
Strong knowledge of Excel.
Working knowledge of the system PFS-PAXUS an advantage if you have Funds experience.
Čo je náplňou tvojej práce ?
- Budovanie dlhodobých vzťahov s klientmi
- Vytváranie pozitívneho vnímania značky
- Odborné poskytovanie informácií o produktoch a službách spoločnosti
- Dohadovanie obchodných stretnutí