Clinical Process Coordinator in Regulatory Start-up department with English and French or Polish language
Are you passionate about clinical research? Do you speak English and Polish or French?
We are looking for someone who under direction of line manager, will support the delivery of activities as settled by the appropriate country, regional lead or global lead. You may also conduct specific tasks under mentorship of senior staff. Your responsibilities may include all or some of the activities listed at any one time.
• Assisting the team in the preparation, handling, distribution, filing and archiving of documentation according to the scope of work and standard operating procedures as well as review documents for completeness, consistency and accuracy
• Prepare client deliverable documents using appropriate tools and may draft text for straightforward documents, under mentorship
• Assist with completion of relevant Clinical Trial Management System (CTMS) fields, databases, tracking tools, timelines and project plans with project specific information
• Provide support for administrative tasks, e.g. meeting coordination, minute taking, travel arrangements, faxing, copying, couriers
Interact with internal and external clients
May perform IP release activities on small, straightforward projects or support reviews for larger projects
Required knowledge, skills and abilities:
You should be fluent in English together with Italian or French or Polish language and fulfill requirements below:
• Good social communication and organizational skills
• Good word processing skills and knowledge of MS Office applications
• Good attention to detail
• General awareness clinical trial environment and drug development process
• Ability to work on multiple projects
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and sponsors.
Minimum required education and experience:
Higher Education or Life Science diploma with minimum 1 year experience in an administrative environment or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
• Vast use of keyboard requiring repetitive motion of fingers.
• Extensive use of telephone and face-to-face communication requiring accurate perception of speech
• Regular sitting for extensive periods of time
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.