Allan Lloyds provides unique conferences and events that serve as independent discussion platforms with industry experts and C level executives.
Allan Lloyds is the world’s leading provider of unrivaled high quality business information, that helps organizations of all sizes optimize their people and processes, leading to outstanding professional development and superior business results. Our business intelligence is impeccable, with a growing client base made up of international organizations and Fortune 500 companies, all leaders within key market sectors.
The focus of the Conference Marketing Executive role is to develop and implement integrated marketing communication plans to drive revenue for the international business conferences organized by Allan Lloyds. You will be in charge of your own events, manage international marketing campaigns and build strategic partnerships with well-known trade publications and associations.
- Create, prepare and execute marketing campaigns for different international events from a variety of industries
- Manage on-line and social media marketing campaigns
- Create adequate content for all channels, including e-mail marketing campaigns, press releases, brochures, polls content, and other collateral products to promote the events
- Build partnerships with relevant media partners, as well as trade associations or other relevant professional organizations
- Negotiate promotional partnerships to increase the event exposure, encourage and attract requests
- Liaise with all the other departments to ensure the efficient implementation of the marketing plan
- Attends the events