For more than 35 years, Global Blue has been connecting tourists and merchants around the world. A few years ago, we focused on concentrating key activities of the company in Bratislava and building a great team that is currently a strong support for local affiliates.
Payments associate’s role has been created to meet the evolving needs of Global Blue. This is an exciting opportunity to become a part of developing Payments operations environment. The focus of this role is on verification, recording and control of daily activities related to execution and global payments combining bank transfers, cash transfers to credit cards and issuing cheques on behalf of Global Blue and external parties.
Our new colleague will be responsible for:
• processing and monitoring Global Blue refund payments in various currencies towards travelers globally,
• executing debit orders and reversals against credit card companies,
• processing refund payments for external partners,
• reporting and escalating errors and transaction failures,
• anticipating potential business issues and recommending process improvements related to optimization of payment channels (credit cards, bank accounts and cheques)
• participating in various projects
• dealing with internal and external stakeholders and maintain active relationships.