Do you want to get international working experience and travel abroad for projects?
Join our young and dynamic team!
As a Junior Data Scientist your main responsibilities will involve:
• Assisting in the production of Life Replicating Portfolios.
• Analysing large data sets (financial instruments and market data).
• Designing innovative solutions to our processes and analyses using latest technology for data Manipulation.
• Supporting maintenance of existing DB, Excel and Matlab based tools.
• Supporting miscellaneous projects in Global Life Actuarial.
• Following the Zurich methodology standards.
• Having impact on our processes improvement.
Primary work location is Bratislava. This position requires approximately up to 10% of travel.