Do you want to get international working experience and travel abroad for projects?
Join our young and dynamic team!
As a Junior Data Scientist your main responsibilities will involve:
• Assisting in the production of Life Replicating Portfolios.
• Analysing large data sets (financial instruments and market data).
• Designing innovative solutions to our processes and analyses using latest technology for data Manipulation.
• Supporting maintenance of existing DB, Excel and Matlab based tools.
• Supporting miscellaneous projects in Global Life Actuarial.
• Following the Zurich methodology standards.
• Having impact on our processes improvement.
Primary work location is Bratislava. This position requires approximately up to 10% of travel.
A leading global insurance broking company is looking for a candidate to work as a Junior Risk Engineer after an extensive on-the-job training
• Site visits of the client companies to assess fire, business interruption, security
• Provide risk improvement solutions, determine loss estimates
• Provide an appropriate clear and accurate report for underwriting purposes
• Claims handling
• Arrange for the completion of claims form and transmission to the insurer along with all supporting documentation