- riadenie a monitorovanie rizík poisťovne
- výpočet kapitálovej požiadavky na solventnosť
- validácia čiastočného interného modelu poisťovne
- monitoring rizikových limitov
- príprava pravidelného a ad-hoc reportingu
* Modelovanie finančných tokov a poistných záväzkov v súvislosti s prístupom Solvency II (obsluha projekčného modelu v systéme iWorks Prophet).
* Spolupráca pri výpočte kapitálových požiadaviek v rámci Solvency II.
* Podpora kalkulácií pre úsek riadenia rizík v oblasti ORSA, rizikového profilu spoločnosti, modelovania stresových scenárov.
* Podpora v oblasti výkazníctva v rámci Solvency II (3. pilier).
* Spolupráca pri kalkulácii technických rezerv a príprava podkladov pre účtovnú závierku.
* Účasť pri tvorbe obchodných plánov a rozpočtu spoločnosti.
* Štúdie a analýzy existujúceho portfólia
* Spolupráca s aktuármi z ústredia spoločnosti v Paríži či v rámci regiónu CEE.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our team. This person would be acting as liaison between Actuarial department and IT. They would also be responsible for developing and production of reports for Risk Based Capital metrics and implementing changes in Methodology into Risk Based Capital process.
As a Life Actuarial Reporting Business Analyst your main responsibilities will involve:
* Testing system changes to GFDI (Group Finance Data Initiative) and RMP (Risk Management Platform) for actuarial reporting
* GFDI system process improvement
* Ensuring stability and consistency of results, building in cross checks and sensitivity checks facilitating a more efficient review process
* Supporting the production of Quarterly disclosure results for the Group
* Supporting application testing and implementation
* Continuously improving and developing guidelines for life financial reporting
* Supporting timely and accurate delivery of: consolidated risk and value measures including RBC, SST MCEV, NBV and other regularly reported items
* Supporting maintenance, development and efficiency improvements for related processes, systems
Your Skills and Experience
As a Life Actuarial Reporting Business Analyst your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
* University education (Master's degree) within Process Management, Mathematical degree
* Languages: English - advanced, German – would be a plus
* Microsoft Excel Visual Basic - advanced
* Understanding of insurance reporting knowledge would be an advantage
* Experience in SAP BEx Analyzer would be an Advantage
* Experience in SAP Query Developer would be an Advantage
* Knowledge of SAP BW would be an Advantage
* Strong interpersonal skills - ability to build and maintain effective and cordial working relationships
* Strong controls and documentation discipline
* Strong analytical skills - ability to develop innovative solutions meeting requirements set out by Management
* Strong communication skills (written and oral)
* Eager to keep learning and developing
* Knowledge of IFRS, local statutory reserving and market-consistent valuation techniques for life business advantageous
* Strong team player
Primary work location is Bratislava. This position will involve occasional business trips, mainly within Europe. If you value an exciting and varied working environment and meet the above requirements, then we are looking forward to receiving your application.
Who we are
Looking for a career that will excite, challenge and inspire you? Thinking about insurance? Perhaps you should. Working for us is a totally different experience to what you probably expect. How do you feel about the things you truly love? Don’t you want to protect them in the best way possible? Imagine if you could help people do this all over the world. You’d give them confidence and reassurance by protecting what they love most. This is no easy task. In today’s interconnected world, tackling risk is fast, unpredictable and invigorating. You’ll have to think on your feet as you manage risks big and small, from flooding to cyber crime. You’ll be tackling issues like these in over 170 countries. It’s a big challenge, but you’ll have a truly diverse network helping you. As part of an international team, every day would provide opportunities to learn, grow and share ideas.
As you make an impact across borders, you’ll feel the support of being part of a strong and stable company. A long-standing player in the insurance industry, we make every effort to address the career development needs and plans of our employees to ensure their success in the future.
So make a difference. Be challenged. Be inspired. Be supported, Love what you do. Work for us.
Zurich Insurance has the policy to be an equal opportunity employer. We aim to attract and retain the best qualified individuals available, without regard to criteria such as race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability.
At Zurich we believe that having a culture of inclusion is essential in delivering good results. Attracting, retaining and developing a diverse workforce where employees feel valued, respected and empowered allows people to reach their full potential. As a business this diversity helps us to better reflect and understand our 4 million customers’ needs to allow us to drive better outcomes. As a global organisation, with an increasingly agile workforce, we're happy to consider flexible working arrangements.