Allan Lloyds provide unique conferences and events that serve as independent discussion platforms with industry experts and C level executives. These interactive meetings give participants the excellent opportunity to learn useful insights for the current business issues and to gain inspiring ideas from their industry peers.
We are constantly looking for talented people who will sustain our growing business.
As a Conference Producer you will have exciting opportunities to manage and oversee international business events and conferences on your own, from inception to delivery, across a variety of industries. This work incorporates extensive market research, program production, and the acquisition of first-class, high level speakers from premier companies.
This career is for:
- Young, energetic and dynamic people, who are challenged by overcoming obstacles and solving problems
- Proactive, with a "can-do" attitude people
- For people who enjoy communicating and building relations with leading industry figures
- For people eager to learn and develop a career as a successful business professional
- For people who love organizing events and being part of profitable projects
- Organize the conferences within the established time-frame
- Understand the target market, create and plan an engaging conference agenda
- Constantly research for potential presentation and workshop topics that are relevant, interesting, leading-edge topics
- Contact and invite relevant speakers, influential industry figures that will attract paying delegates, thus ensuring the event success and profitability
- Build relationships with industry experts to validate topics, gain more insights about the industry, or to stay networked
- The Conference Producer uses mainly the telephone and e-mail to communicate with the speakers and resource persons throughout the production cycle
- Liaises with the marketing team to provide the marketing brief and the necessary updates for the marketing campaign
- Assists in the logistic planning of the events
- Participates at the event to ensure the smooth running of the conference