- course administration
- ACCA student administration
- providing support to students and tutors
- working with database of students
- preparing materials for courses
- handling incoming telephone and e-mail enquiries
- invoice processing
- communication with suppliers and clients
- logistics in classrooms
Your responsibilities as a Study Abroad Adviser for Higher Education will include:
- Providing information for potential applicants
- Processing and forwarding applications to InterStudy’s partner institutions
- Communicating with clients, educational institutions and public institutions
- Processing information material in Slovak
- Conducting interviews and administering language tests in English
- Organising and delivering presentations
- Representing InterStudy at fairs and promotional events
- Active participation in administering the company’s social media presence
- Database work, reporting
- Monitoring the market
- General administrative tasks
This position may include periodic local and occasional international travel.
Do you like working with children, you speak English and would like to use it every day?
Nanny Children's Club is looking for English teachers with pedagogical education with command of English. We are interested in working with professional, responsible, dynamic and communicative people who are willing to learn.
Súkromná spojená škola British Int.School Bratislava is looking for a nursery teaching assistant in our Infant School (children from 2 - 4 years old). Qualification and experience is desirable, although enthusiasm, independence, flexibility, reliability and willingness to learn are more important. Good English essential.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
Support for pupils
• Supervise and assist small groups of pupils in activities set by teachers:
• Work with groups of children under the management of the teacher
• Work with children for whom English is an additional language (EAL)
• Work with individual children
• Assist the class teachers to implement behavior management policies in accordance with guidance provided by the teacher
• Carry out any observations of children as requested by the class teacher
Support for the teacher(s):
• Provide regular feedback to the teacher after group or individual work
• Identify pupils’ successes, achievements, breakthroughs as well as concerns and share with the class teacher
• Be familiar with the schools and individual teacher’s approaches to dealing with particular behavioral difficulties, within the context of the school’s behaviour management policy so that conflicting messages are not given to pupils
• Support the class teacher with displays, helping to create a stimulating learning environment, both in the classroom and around the school
The applicant will be expected to teach:
- General English to age groups (children, juniors, adults)
- Conversational classes to adults
- Professional language training in companies
- On average 25 lessons a week
We are a Bratislava-based event management company with the main focus on international conferences in the area of HR and business sustainability.
Currently, we are looking to expand our company by a passionately devoted team member and that is why we want YOU to come and show us your potential. Don´t worry, we are not looking for already shaped superheroes, just new open-minded members to our team who are fluent in common sense and willing to learn as we go :)
There would be several possible areas, such as marketing, sales, business development, or event management, depending on your individual skills and likes as we are quite flexible and would rather focus on developing your talents. However, everybody needs to start somewhere. We will expect you to follow our lead in the first month (which is unpaid) and when you prove to speak our language, you will be able to unleash your full potential!
English teacher for a language school "Language Bistro" operating in Pezinok and and teaching its clients in Bratislava as well. We require excellent knowledge of English, flexibility, willingness to learn and to further develop oneself, responsibility and pedagogical approach.
* educational background of English Studies: (University student/graduate) is preferred
* experience in teaching English
* well-mannered and organized candidates
* punctuality and responsibility
English native speaker teacher with excellent knowledge of English, based in Bratislava to teach language courses for corporate clients on the levels ranging from A1 to C1. Focus both on general and business English, individual courses as well as small groups for language school Your Choice in Bratislava.
Our clients are adults, of various age and needs.
The teacher will be responsible for preparing lesson plans, monitoring the students progress, providing regular feedback and testing - tests will be prepared by the teacher based on the assignment. Close cooperation with the head methodologist. Classroom management in line with the philosophy of Your Choice language school.
We require communicative skills and positive energy, creative approach to teaching English, fluency and accuracy in spoken language, professional approach to delegated tasks. Certain experience required, however, each successful candidate shall pass our inhouse training.
English teacher required to join a team of professionals in corporate language training starting as soon as possible.
Who are we looking for?
Teachers who are qualified, punctual, professional, hard-working, highly motivated, well-organized, responsible, committed and able to do project work in a business environment.
What are the requirements?
• CELTA, TEFL, FTBE (on top of CELTA), Trinity or Dip TESOL
• Teaching experience is required, a university degree and business English teaching experience essential
What does the position involve?
• Teaching Business English, General English and ESP
• Full-time position: 22 (60min) teaching hours, which is equivalent to 30 (45min) hours of teaching per week
• Contract-based, agreement-based or freelance