The first impress is very important, and it comes from the first contact. The person who is the first contact with visitors in our premises is a Receptionist. We are looking for communicative, representative person who is administrative skilled and on the other side able to lead small talks with the high officials.
Receptionist´s main responsibilities are breaking into two parts.
Office management / Reception area:
• Responsible for reception area
• Evidencing of received and sent mails including electronic mails.
• Regular visit of the post office in requested deadline.
• Responsible for buying office appliances and refreshments for visitors and Top Management.
• Processing incoming calls.
• Providing hospitality for visitors – welcoming, preparation and service of refreshment.
• Communication with the authorities, suppliers and institutions.
• Responsible for maintenance of premises, contacting facility administrators and communication with cleaning services.
• Assuring cleanness of reception area and common area.
Support for Finance department:
• Preparation and creating backgrounds papier for Finance office.
• Administrative support.