Role: Data Entry Operator
Location: Bratislava, Slovakia
Premier Research helps highly innovative biopharmaceutical and medical device companies transform life-changing ideas into reality. We take on the most challenging areas of study, with a special focus on unmet needs in such areas as analgesia, CNS, rare diseases, medical device and diagnostics, and paediatric research.
We’re looking for a talented and energetic Data Entry Operator to join our team!
This is an exciting opportunity to join our team in Slovakia. Within this role, you will be responsible for the entry of clinical trial data, review of data entry guidelines, and testing of screens prior to entry. For this position you will need to have great attention to detail and work well within a dynamic and fast paced environment. This is an idea opportunity for a recent graduate looking for their first role in Clinical Research.
You’ll be accountable for:
- Liaising with the Data Management team
- Data entry of clinical study data
- Tracking and scanning Case Report Forms
- Performing modifications, edits, or deletions to the database based on authorized and approved documents
- Performing testing of data entry screens for database limits
- Reviewing of data entry guidelines as requested
- Performing database QC checks
You’ll need this to be considered:
- Education: Undergraduate degree or its international equivalent in clinical, science or health related field from an accredited institution or a licensed healthcare professional
- Previous experience working in a laboratory would be ideal but is not necessary
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to read, write, and speak fluent English; fluent in host country language.
- Knowledge of ICH / GCP regulations is an advantage
- Office based in Bratislava, Slovakia
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills, able prioritise work to meet deadlines
- Able to maintain a high level of attention to detail throughout the day.
If you are looking for a career within a transparent and non-hierarchical organisation then please contact us at the email address listed below. We are open minded and flexible regarding the talent we recruit, ultimately we are looking for people who will share in our vision and realise the importance of communication, building relationships and adhering to the highest quality standards.
For more information about careers at Premier please visit our careers site at www.premier-research.com/careers
You must be eligible to live and work in Slovakia in order to apply for this role.
Data Management, Data Coordinator, Data Coordination, Clinical Research, Data Operations, Data Manager, Permanent, Entry Level, Life Sciences, Medicine, Pharmacy, Slovakia, Permanent, Clinical Research Organisation, CRO, Clinical, Data Entry, Data Entry Operator, Laboratory, Labs