Are you looking for a role where you can actively use German and English language? Perhaps you already have some experience in the field of Customer Service? Do you understand customers' needs and feel like you are the one to help them? Do you consider yourself an outgoing team player? And last but not least, are you seeking a trustworthy employer brand, job with real impact and a wide range of benefits?
Majority of your answers were "yes"? Then read further because this is a job opportunity made for you!
Main duties and responsibilities
• Help our customers solve their requests in German language
• Dealing with them by e-mails
• Main task is to analyse the customer request and provide solution and advice on Global Blue services
• Cooperation with our merchants (Luis Vuitton, Harrods etc.) to provide guidelines
• Communication with other departments (Payments, Security, Processing) and local Office Managers to investigate the status of tax refund
• Keeping records of customer interactions and contacts
• Researching required information using available resources
• Following-up on customer inquiries not immediately resolved
• Identifying and escalating priority issues
• Recommending processes improvements
• Maintaining the work shift hours
- Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 6:00 pm CET, including public holidays
- Customer Service does NOT operate during weekends
• Providing customers with correct and complete information
• Ensuring the KPIs and SLAs are maintained
• Ensuring the contact logging software is correctly used to allow reports and analysis
Customer Service Support Representative is a wonderful start of career within a respected international company for fresh graduates.
Location: Nitra (with occasional business trips to Bratislava)