You will be responsible for driving activities maintaining products in a dedicated product range and dedicated manufacturing site at SWEP.
This involves set-up of a new products, new components, prototype handling and drive implementation of design changes.
The role also requires the participation of continuous development of PM processes.
- designing of customized components and preparing drawings (Connections, Cover plates, Bolt options, Prototype components)
- designing of production equipment and preparing of drawings (related to customized components)
- preparing assembly drawings (Manufacturing drawings)
- drive design changes on components including cost optimization on components
- participation in customizing and advanced customizing projects and activities
- participation in development of processes related to Product Management and Global design especially Customizing, Advanced customizing and Design changes