The main mission of the paint process engineer is to coordinate development of paint application for plastic parts destined to 1st world class car manufacturers within time, costs and quality targets.
Therefore, your main tasks will be :
- Be involved in parts design analysis.
- Build development planning taking in consideration customer quality & time expectations and process environment.
- Ensure paint product availability, in quality and quantity, for development phase.
- Actively lead paint project implementation into serial process production, with customers’ satisfaction as target.
- Use development standards, follow-up tools and support coming from expertize department
- Coordinate team’s activities (robot programmers dept., laboratory, plant representatives…).
- Manage technical interphase between paint suppliers and industrial process.
- Organize all needed validations to prove process implementation robustness (quality, stability, reliability).
- Use problem solving methodology to treat issue from root cause and improve performance of paint process.
- Use experience from project’s results. Be able to show lessons learned. Improve continuously.