As dispatcher you are responsible for the follow-up of all transport activities, and follow-up of your drivers. This includes operational, commercial, as well as quality aspects of the service provided to our customers. You report to the office manager and are in contact with our drivers, customers, and partners.
You are responsible for the follow-up of transport orders and drivers in your region You assure the follow up of the trucks, sending instruction messages to the drivers, and phone contacts to give transport orders and follow up (confirmation of loadings, deliveries, etc) You control the orders of drivers, respect of instructions, as well as legal rest and driving times You control the respect of itineraries and escalate to your supervisor if not respected by drivers You answer to drivers phone calls in case of problems, and find solutions and escalate to your superior if needed (breakdown, technical problem, etc) You assure the administration of transport orders given to drivers
In this role, you:
• Makes reference to sales orders and invoices, export documents.
• Administration of all regular shipments to the customer.
• Printouts of invoices, debit notes, balance sheet lists etc. according to existing programs.
• Archive of transport, warehousing and shipping documentation.
• Maintain records for both internal and external use.
• Arranging transport for certain customers (daily) and emergency transports
• Conducting correspondence and documentation and reporting arrangements.
• Checking / updating logistic data in customer portals
• High degree of knowledge of the system, knowledge of ASNs, EDI and labeling of suppliers and customers, customers specific requirements
• Important link in issues involving Finance has trouble matching an invoice with a shipment
• Recording and monitoring of the packaging flows and ordering packaging
Plastic Omnium Technical center in Lozorno is the main engineering center in Central Europe for the Division Auto Exterior. We are developping brand new products, for our premium customers (JLR, VW, Porsche..). We are welcoming young professionals willing to grow within the fastest growing industry.
As a junior supply chain & packaging engineer, your main missions will be grow within:
* developing the supply-chain scheme from suppliers to customers : physicals flows, information flows,
* defines the logistics organizations, human resources, means,
* realizes the quantifications / logistic budget
* defines optimum stock levels at each step of the process, out of concern for optimization of the Lead Time
* develop the functional specifications for semi-finished packaging means and final packaging from the customer specification