The QA Operator is responsible for the quality output of the deliverables. He/she ensures that documents are error-free and meet or exceed client expectations.
• Proofread texts, proofs, layouts and other documents in various target languages compared to the source layout;
• Quality check on target languages layout after input of corrections (internal QA or client corrections);
• Follow closely the required workflow procedure and processes;
• Ensure the quality output according to existing guidelines, instructions and checklists when any;
• Create, use and update QA checklists, project matrices, client style sheets, and other tools to catch inconsistencies and verify information such as numbers and product names;
• Elaborate and update at any time guidelines and checklists to improve the QC processes;
• Work closely together with other team members;
• Participate to Client Services Department meetings;
• Support and promote efficient working and continuous improvement.