• Interested in negotiating and closing deals with senior executives from different industries worldwide?
• Interested in developing profitable business relationships?
• Interested in attending international conferences?
• Interested in working in a challenging international environment using only business English?
• Interested in making money for the company and yourself?
Then the role of Junior Business Development Manager at Allan Lloyds is your choice.
Allan Lloyds provides business conferences, summits and seminars with global coverage that serve as independent discussion platforms with high level managers from leading companies in industries like Pharma, Banking, Telecom, Gas & Petroleum, and more.
As a Jr. Business Development Manager your objective will be to drive revenue through sponsorship and exhibition stand sales. You will gain extensive insights into the B2B world. Dealing directly with high level executives from a variety of solution providers you will gain a broad understanding of the industry that you are involved with. You will have the opportunity to meet C level managers and especially to facilitate business relationships between the major players in the industry.
- Sell sponsorship packages for Alan Lloyds portfolio of conferences across a variety of industries (Experience In selling Sponsorship in this field is an advantage)
- Contact past and new potential sponsors to discuss the sponsorship opportunities offered by our events
- Identify and evaluate clients needs to customize the sponsorship packages to meet their business expectations
- The Business Developer uses primarily the telephone and e-mail to communicate with the sponsors throughout the sales cycle
- Collaborate with the marketing team to assist in preparing the event marketing campaign
- Collaborate with the conference production team to plan the event agenda and the sponsors speakers slots
- Attend conferences to arrange, prepare and assure smooth running of things