NOC Operator provides support for Maritime communication systems on board vessels.
The Network Operator performs the following activities:
• Customer support
• Technical support for Maritime communication products (data, voice services)
• Remote service testing and activation
• Communication with vessels crew members, field engineers, 3rd party network operation centers
• Analyzing data records
• Internal network monitoring
• Internal databases updating
• Work in daily shifts MO-SU (40 hrs/week)
A “Project & Implementation Engineer – data flows” is in charge of implementing data flows on top of the network infrastructure used for interconnecting service platforms.
The network infrastructure is the GIN (Orange Group International Network), it interconnects Orange’ affiliates. And it supports applications flows between users and service platforms.
Strict security and network rules control the opening of flows.
Each new project requires to request update of network and security equipment within several Orange’ entities.
Based on project’ requirements the “Project & Implementation Engineer – data flows” has to coordinate several technical teams and ensure actual implementation.
- Smartphones and tablets manual testing of international brands.
- Ongoing communication with testers team during the each project
- Devices software upgrade (SW and guide will be provided before the start of each project).
- Devices testing following the test case document. All tests includes static (in-building) scenarios and mobility (drive tests) scenarios.
- Logs capturing (log capture guide will be provided)
- Three top mobile operators testing
- Regression testing which requires SW upgrade to the latest build, logs, screenshots, screen captures
- Test results should be uploaded to cloud storage (testing account will be provided)
- R&D team support (developers) for clarify and/or issues re-test
- Verification testing for solved issues
- Field test documentation management (FT report, bug report, expenses report)
Manually testing smartphones or Tablets of international very well known producer of devices.
Update devices for last SW version which available ( manual of SW update will be provided ).
Testing devices by Test Case ( which will be provided ) including static ( in-building ) tests and dynamic ( Mobility ) tests.
Before testing must to activate Logs for full time of testing ( instruction will be provided )
Necessary test for main three operators FULL Test Case.
Test for DUT ( device under test ) and for Reference in the same time with Logs.
Require re-test with Logs, Screenshots, Video Captures separately of main Logs if find some Bugs ( errors, tests not pass )
Result ( Logs, Screenshots, Video Captures, route maps, descriptions ) of test should be upload to cloud and report to Bug Tracker,- Bug reporting system ( manual will be provided ).
Require to support R&D team ( Developers ) for clarify and/or re-test issues which will be found.
Require verification test when bugs will be solved.
Filled up Test Case should send by mail.
Training will be provided.
The Drive Tester is responsible for collecting and analyzing 3G/4G data using TEMS data collection software. This position works directly with our coordinators and engineers to optimize the customer’s network.
This is a great opportunity for junior candidates to start a career in the Mobile Network industry.
Responsibilities for the position include but are not limited to:
• Responsible for collecting all drive data to optimize the network and reduce lost calls and ineffective attempts and increase throughputs and connections.
• Create maps for network optimization and planning.
• Support System Performance and RF Engineers in evaluating and improving areas of poor coverage by identifying system performance problems (dropped calls, static, interference).
• Assist in implementing solutions and providing reports in a timely manner.
• Vehicle, tools and training will be provided.