As a Field Applications Engineer you will assist our Software Development team in providing support to customers and in various projects. You will contribute in the development of new Corinex Products by providing insightful customer feedback, working in cooperation with the industry's largest corporations to fine tune performance, specification and application for the utility markets.
• Form strong business relationships with the customer at various levels of the organization
• Troubleshoot and provide accurate and timely resolution to customer issues
• Pro-actively identify issues by becoming familiar with customer's technical and business environment while providing recommendations for resolution to these issues
• Share knowledge by writing technical documents and pro-actively sending helpful technical information to customer (upcoming patches, technical news, etc).
• Document and communicate work performed in provided systems and documents as requested
• Deliver technical presentations and/or training to diverse audiences.
• Assist in the implementation of Smart metering products/solutions in line with specific Consulting engagements.
• Travel up to 50% of the time.
• Operate, maintain and calibrate laboratory instruments as required by calibration program,
• Validation program implementation and monitoring,
• Lead the work with risk analysis - process FMEA,
• maintenance of technical documentation
• cooperation with departments within the company and mother company
• communication with customers and suppliers about technical documentation
• Leadership of change management- change of product documentation