◆ Responsible for the project managment and quality of suppliers in Eastern Europe regions
◆ Assessing potential new supplier to assure only the best become Heico`s suppliers
◆ Lead project execution respecting quality and lead time
◆ Tracking supplier performance
◆ Improving supplier processes and quality assurance
◆ Acts independently for some decision making, like requests for deviations, lead time postponmnet; more important decision making requires management review
◆ Undertake supply risk/vulnerability management
◆ Undertake the initiatives of continuous improvement
- Smartphones and tablets manual testing of international brands.
- Ongoing communication with testers team during the each project
- Devices software upgrade (SW and guide will be provided before the start of each project).
- Devices testing following the test case document. All tests includes static (in-building) scenarios and mobility (drive tests) scenarios.
- Logs capturing (log capture guide will be provided)
- Three top mobile operators testing
- Regression testing which requires SW upgrade to the latest build, logs, screenshots, screen captures
- Test results should be uploaded to cloud storage (testing account will be provided)
- R&D team support (developers) for clarify and/or issues re-test
- Verification testing for solved issues
- Field test documentation management (FT report, bug report, expenses report)
Manually testing smartphones or Tablets of international very well known producer of devices.
Update devices for last SW version which available ( manual of SW update will be provided ).
Testing devices by Test Case ( which will be provided ) including static ( in-building ) tests and dynamic ( Mobility ) tests.
Before testing must to activate Logs for full time of testing ( instruction will be provided )
Necessary test for main three operators FULL Test Case.
Test for DUT ( device under test ) and for Reference in the same time with Logs.
Require re-test with Logs, Screenshots, Video Captures separately of main Logs if find some Bugs ( errors, tests not pass )
Result ( Logs, Screenshots, Video Captures, route maps, descriptions ) of test should be upload to cloud and report to Bug Tracker,- Bug reporting system ( manual will be provided ).
Require to support R&D team ( Developers ) for clarify and/or re-test issues which will be found.
Require verification test when bugs will be solved.
Filled up Test Case should send by mail.
Training will be provided.
• The Internal Process Analyst will be responsible for providing support to our international team members to transformation of our Legal & Compliance processes,
• Optimize processes and establish controls to ensure delivering client services in a consistent and efficient manner,
• Owning the creation of process maps, operating procedures, client request forms, and quality checklists using standard templates,
• Coordinating the review and sign off of key business documents,
• Completing data analysis to aide decision making, business cases and KPI reporting,
• Supporting the implementation of new ways of working to drive efficiency and improve service quality,
• Assisting the project managers in key planning and governance activities,
• Managing their own workload across a number of projects, reporting to weekly project governance.
- In charge of vendors parts quality approval
- Inspection of vendors parts according to drawing and engineering specification.
- Audit of supplier manufacturing process.
- Making a schedule and coordinating all required task for new model
- Develop and evaluate plans for the new projects.
- parts quality (ENGINE automotive) problems analyzing and solving
- 8D reports preparing, presentation, implementation
- communication with vendors and customer
- quality data management and control
- material inspection control
- reporting to management
- quality inspectors managing