• Sets up and updating regular control planning concerning AQP products
• cooperates in set up for raw material and paints
• creates and manages reception card for receiving of components according to the technical data sheet and nonconformities during serial life of parts
• is responsible for management of the controls according to the established planning (AQP) or at each reception (not AQP) in accordance with valid reception cards
• makes decisions about conformity or nonconformity of results compared with the specifications
• is authorized to block the batches in case of nonconformity
• Is responsible for writing and communicating the reports about nonconformity internally and externally (with supplier)
• initiates, participates and coordinates the immediate corrective actions (with suppliers)
• requests from supplier and if relevant, participates in technical problems resolution (analysis, search of causes, search of solution)
• analyses results of control and of regular measuring and makes operational statistics out of them
• Monitoring of production quality performance metrics, analyzing for trends and coordinating corrective action,
• Operate, maintain and calibrate laboratory instruments as required by calibration program,
• Validation program implementation and monitoring,
• Management and monitoring of reworks ,
• Lead the work with risk analysis - process FMEA,
• Statistical process control tools implementation within the company,
• Internal auditing including implementing / monitoring corrective actions,
• Complete projects assigned by Quality Manager.
Plastic Omnium technical center in Lozorno, is developing exterior plastic parts for the cars like bumpers and spoilers.
As injection process engineer junior you will learn how to tune the injection tool and injection process to reach the required quality approved by the customer.
Therefore your main missions will be:
• take part in the injection tool concept validation and in the injection system definition
• bring technical proposal in order to improve the project aims: Quality, Cost, Lead time
• to be the main technical contact with the toolmakers during the project life
• to lead the trial preparation meeting and share the conclusions of the meeting
• to be responsible for the injection tools trials
• to analyze the results of the trial, share it with the core team and update the action plan accordingly (corrective action sheet, trial evaluation) and display the information to the toolmakers
• to be responsible for the transfer of the tool from the toolmaker to the factory (Tool, Injection process reliability in relation with the factory specifications).
• take part in the customer initial samples parts validation
Plastic Omnium Technical center in Lozorno is the main engineering center in Central Europe for the Division Auto Exterior. We are developping brand new products, for our premium customers (JLR, VW, Porsche..). We are welcoming young professionals willing to grow within the fastest growing industry.
As a junior supply chain & packaging engineer, your main missions will be grow within:
* developing the supply-chain scheme from suppliers to customers : physicals flows, information flows,
* defines the logistics organizations, human resources, means,
* realizes the quantifications / logistic budget
* defines optimum stock levels at each step of the process, out of concern for optimization of the Lead Time
* develop the functional specifications for semi-finished packaging means and final packaging from the customer specification
- Designs and coordinates project plans internally and externally
- Manages and leads internal / as external (customer) communication
- Provides permanent monitoring of project phases in order to meet a plan or if necessary to provide timely corrective actions
- Project reports preparation for clients, management and others
- Technical contact to the customer during the first face of serial production
- Identifies and submits proposals for improvement from technical as well as budgetary point of view
- Contributes to the company achievement and department’s metrics
- Works in line with company guidelines and technical documents
Ensure the configuration and engineering software management system procedures are designed, developed and in place, in line with the company policy objectives.
Define the software methods, tools and ensure their effective implementation.
Develop, document and implement policies and procedures that will govern Digital Data, Configuration, Change Management and Design software lifecycles throughout the engineering environment.
• Take responsibility for leading the CM documentation and data management team.
• Controlling soft/hard copy document/data transfer - internal and external.
• Controlling digital data work flows from customer FTP’s to correct revision availability within the Enovia environment.
• Supporting all company projects to establish and maintain performance consistency through the life cycle management process.
• Providing cross departmental technical liaison support for the Enovia and Delmia software users.
• Create and control configuration status accounting data to meet contractual and company requirements per project.
• Undertake internal configuration audits, as required.
• Produce companywide user training and user manuals.
• Liaison with software supplier representatives, if required.
Pall's Global OLP (Operational Leadership Program) program is a dynamic two year rotational program consisting of diverse functional opportunities generally spanning two or more Pall locations. OLP Participants will have deep exposure to:
• Supply chain
• Strategic sourcing
• Operations excellence (lean/continuous improvement)
• Environmental health and safety.
OLP participants have a supportive curriculum of professional and leadership development, mentoring from senior leaders and opportunities to attend global symposiums. Participants are educated on Pall's Vision, and Values and Pall’s processes, products and services. The 2017 cohorts will be developed as future Pall leaders and will work on compelling, high visibility projects.
Pall considers the OLP to be a path to roles in technical leadership, site leadership and consideration for general management. The Pall culture is results oriented and customer focused. We value not only a job well done but welcome those who exhibit the highest standards of integrity and the personal drive and initiative to foster new solutions to make Pall and its employee community more successful.
Candidates selected for the program have a history of strong academic achievement in engineering, prior demonstrated leadership and have excelled in community, professional or extracurricular activities. This combined academic achievement and experience is used to evaluate the candidate’s maturity for future leadership roles, commitment to personal excellence, and ability to collaborate with others to achieve outstanding results.
Are you looking to join a growing and exciting company that places considerable emphasis on sustainability? Are you interested in working within a FMCG company, providing you with the experience of working in a challenging and fast-paced environment, where you create value for people and nature? SCA’s GO! Program provides a real job with a real development plan to give you a base to drive your development and career in SCA.
SCA is currently searching for recent graduates in Engineering to start in 2017. Selected candidates will participate in SCA’s two-year Graduate On-boarding Program within the organization.
We are currently offering Graduate Engineer positions in a manufacturing environment that will prepare you for a sustainable career in SCA’s product supply organization. Based out of one our Production sites, you will gain deep understanding of the SCA global organization, technical knowledge, processes and tools, whilst simultaneously delivering concrete results to the business. Upon successful completion of the program, you will be qualified for roles within the Manufacturing area.
During the 24 month SCA GO! Program you will work with professional production teams, take on your own small group activities and projects, as well as gain a full understanding of the product supply business. The first 6 months, you will have an on-boarding program to develop production skills, absorb continuous improvement culture and gain knowledge of the product supply business. The following 18 months, you will concentrate on technical development whilst tackling different roles and driving your own improvement project.
Expand your knowledge and catapult your career by signing up for the SCA GO! Program today!