Role: Data Entry Operator
Location: Bratislava, Slovakia
Premier Research helps highly innovative biopharmaceutical and medical device companies transform life-changing ideas into reality. We take on the most challenging areas of study, with a special focus on unmet needs in such areas as analgesia, CNS, rare diseases, medical device and diagnostics, and paediatric research.
We’re looking for a talented and energetic Data Entry Operator to join our team!
This is an exciting opportunity to join our team in Slovakia. Within this role, you will be responsible for the entry of clinical trial data, review of data entry guidelines, and testing of screens prior to entry. For this position you will need to have great attention to detail and work well within a dynamic and fast paced environment. This is an idea opportunity for a recent graduate looking for their first role in Clinical Research.
You’ll be accountable for:
- Liaising with the Data Management team
- Data entry of clinical study data
- Tracking and scanning Case Report Forms
- Performing modifications, edits, or deletions to the database based on authorized and approved documents
- Performing testing of data entry screens for database limits
- Reviewing of data entry guidelines as requested
- Performing database QC checks
You’ll need this to be considered:
- Education: Undergraduate degree or its international equivalent in clinical, science or health related field from an accredited institution or a licensed healthcare professional
- Previous experience working in a laboratory would be ideal but is not necessary
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to read, write, and speak fluent English; fluent in host country language.
- Knowledge of ICH / GCP regulations is an advantage
- Office based in Bratislava, Slovakia
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills, able prioritise work to meet deadlines
- Able to maintain a high level of attention to detail throughout the day.
If you are looking for a career within a transparent and non-hierarchical organisation then please contact us at the email address listed below. We are open minded and flexible regarding the talent we recruit, ultimately we are looking for people who will share in our vision and realise the importance of communication, building relationships and adhering to the highest quality standards.
For more information about careers at Premier please visit our careers site at www.premier-research.com/careers
You must be eligible to live and work in Slovakia in order to apply for this role.
Data Management, Data Coordinator, Data Coordination, Clinical Research, Data Operations, Data Manager, Permanent, Entry Level, Life Sciences, Medicine, Pharmacy, Slovakia, Permanent, Clinical Research Organisation, CRO, Clinical, Data Entry, Data Entry Operator, Laboratory, Labs
Maximize sales growth in a specified geographical territory, consistent with Company strategy and objectives. This is generally achieved by educating and informing physicians and/or hospital staff on the features and benefits the customer’s product(s) versus competitor products in order to increase prescriptions and/or use by the healthcare professionals.
•Achieve assigned activity goals and targets for the territory as agreed with the reporting manager, with an initial high level of supervision and coaching provided by the company, customer and manager.
•Conduct sales interviews, carry out pre-call planning and preparation and develop a self analytical approach in order to identify learning areas from each call.
•Promote and sell customer’s therapeutic products to general practitioners, other identified healthcare providers, and/ or other healthcare professionals in the retail market.
•Within a specific geographical territory, identify target customers while maintaining and analyzing customer records.
•Maintain records in the reporting systems within the required timescales.
•Effectively utilize the relevant software (e.g. Electronic Territory Management System, CRM systems) to maintain records updated and to report daily calls.
•Organize and hold group events to optimize business while complying with relevant country legislation.
•Keep Line Manager informed about changes in competitor activities and other market changes.
•Maintain an up-to-date sales / technical knowledge of specialty and disease areas and relevant publications as per customer profile.
•Keep all Company equipment safe and in a good state of repair.
•Share experiences, ideas and techniques in order to assist with the sales training of colleagues.
•Discuss, agree and document assigned activity, Key Performance Indicator tools, and targets as agreed with Line Manager.
•Successfully complete career development courses and additional training as required by the customer.
•Ensure the reporting of any identified Adverse Events in line with prevailing process and guidelines.
•Project a professional impression of the Company and act in accordance with the relevant Pharmaceutical Industry’s Code of Practice
•Perform other duties as assigned.
Quintiles (NYSE: Q) is the world’s largest provider of biopharmaceutical development and commercial outsourcing services with a network of more than 29,000 employees conducting business in approximately 100 countries. We helped develop or commercialize all of 2013’s top-100 best-selling drugs on the market.
Quintiles applies the breadth and depth of our service offerings along with extensive therapeutic, scientific and analytics expertise to help our customers navigate an increasingly complex healthcare environment as they seek to improve efficiency and effectiveness in the delivery of better healthcare outcomes. To learn more about Quintiles, please visit www.quintiles.com
Engage in company training program to gain knowledge and skills required to independently conduct clinical remote monitoring visits and other clinical research activities in accordance with study protocol, standard operating procedures, good clinical practice, and applicable regulatory requirements. Gain an understanding of all aspects of Real World Late Phase Research (RWLPR) site management and monitoring by striving to understand the work based on a combination of structured training programs, self-directed use of training materials and experience from study assignments.
• Complete appropriate therapeutic, protocol and clinical research training to perform job duties.
• Gain experience with standard Quintiles tools, metrics and reports.
• Develop an understanding of how sites are staffed and operate in order to build strong relationships with personnel at assigned sites
• Gain experience in study procedures by working with experienced Site Management staff. May also work collaboratively with other functional groups such as Project Management, Regulatory Start-Up (RSU) and Epidemiology.
• Under close supervision, may perform site selection, start-up/regulatory, initiation, monitoring and close out visits in accordance with contracted scope of work, good clinical practices applicable regulations, SOPs and work instructions.
• Under close supervision, administer protocol and related study training to assigned sites and establish regular lines of communication with sites to manage ongoing project expectations and issues.
• Under close supervision, evaluate the quality and integrity of study site practices related to the proper conduct of the protocol and adherence to applicable regulations. Escalate quality issues to Clinical Project Manager (CPM), Site Management Lead (SML) and/or line manager.
• Under close supervision, manage the progress of assigned studies by documenting regulatory submissions and approvals, recruitment and enrollment, Case Report Form (CRF) completion and submission, and data query generation and resolution.
• Under close supervision, create and maintain appropriate documentation regarding site management, monitoring visit findings and action plans by submitting regular visit reports, generating follow-up letters, essential document collection and filing and other required study documentation.