Daily work based on the new concept of a modern language Kindergarten
- training and compliance policies, program and methodology based on the ISCED 0
Daily communication with children in English during all day
Keeping the various thematic activities: education of intellect, art and creative education, literary and drama, music education, pro-social education
- management education movement - exercise and stay with the children outside in the garden and on our private Playground
- Assistance to children with basic needs for hygiene, dressing and eating, driving them to independence
- working with the team (management, colleagues - teachers)
- co-organization of events and activities for children (in kindergarten and beyond kindergarten)
- active regular communication with parents
- training curricula and records of daily activities
- preparation of monthly reports for parents
- working hours: 7.00-18.00 / 8h daily
- age of children in kindergarten: from 1.5 to 6 years
- working with a group of 4-6 children divided into classes by age
We are continuously looking for live-in carers in the UK (England and Wales).
We have several oppotunities according to your experience, English knowledge and other requirements. Please contact us for more info. There is no previous care work experience required from female applicants.
Generally the job is to look after elderly or vulnerable people living with them and helping them in their everyday life in their home.
The position can include cooking, personal care, cleaning and usual housework duties too. Driving licence isn't essential.
There is no age limit, anybody over 18 can do the job if fits the requirements.
Ladies can apply without experience or driving licence but reasonable English knowledge is required.
Male applicants must have relevant carer or social worker experience, good English and ability to drive confidently in the UK.
This position can be suitable for anyone who likes helping others and enjoy working with people. No qualification needed.
To start you have to do a 5 day (Monday to Friday) free training.
After the completed training you'll be offered a live-in carer job in the UK.
The salary is 450-580 GBP/week gross depending the position.
There is no need to become self-employed in the UK. You would be employed by a UK company, which organizes all the documents and taxation. It is a fully legal job opportunity.
Live-in Carer accommodated in the client's house in a separate room.
This is an excellent way to save money as there is free accommodation and food provided at work.
Continuous work or regular holiday times are also solvable. The whole service is free. No agency fee or any other hidden extra fee to be payed.
If interested, for further information please contact us.
We have several different positions depending on your English knowledge level.
If you know anyone with good English whom this opportunity could be helpful please give our details.
Our web site: www.liveincarer.net
To apply please email us giving your details or send us a
your CV to email@example.com
When applying please send us your Skype or Viber
Please call us free on Skype or Viber.
Supporting Medline in obtaining CE marking of products for the European market
Creation of technical files for new product families, this includes Essential Requirement check list, list of applicable standards, risk analysis and preparation of Clinical Evaluation Reports
Communication with Asian suppliers to obtain the data to populate the data into Technical files
Annual review and up-date of existing Technical files.
Maintainance of the Asia supplier data-base – maintenance of supplier ISO Certification/audit reports
- surveys, registries preparation and management
- slide sets development or coordination for seminaries and foras
- advisory board preparation and managemnt
- case studies collection and publications
- symposia content preparation
- F2F interactions with HCPs, HTA experts
- medical info
- text review of SmPCs and PILs
- RMP review
- medical part of reimbursement dossier preparation
- NomSig responsibities
- coordination of local publications
- field force training
- code of conduct training
- office based position