Are you a dynamic, reliable and experienced teacher keen on teaching young and very young learners with ambition of improving your teaching skills and qualification?
Then we are looking for you!
- teaching English by the licenced WattsEnglish method® to young and very young learners (3-14 years)
- teaching in kindergartens and primary schools, in our language centre and by individual clients
- performing demo lessons
- preparing lesson plans, choosing curriculum for ones classes
A professional teacher of Mathematics is required by the Cambridge International School in Bratislava. The appointed person will be able to teach Mathematics to students from the age of 11 to 18. A high level of English is required because although most of the students will be native Slovak speakers, the syllabuses and examinations will be from the University of Cambridge in England. We are looking for a committed professional teacher of teenagers who wants to work within an outstanding international school with small class sizes, highly motivated students, and a very happy, friendly environment. We have a large, new and very well resourced school. The role could be full time or part time.
StudentMarketing, an international company operating in the international youth and student travel industry, is looking for a new colleague to join our research department. The key advantage of our company is an excellent knowledge of the market. That’s why our research department is so important and that’s why we are looking for an enthusiastic fresh talent with passion for numbers, surveys, polls, data collection, desk research, who will help us collect market intelligence for our clients worldwide; but also a fellow who wants to become a part of one hell of a team (ask our colleagues and they tell you that this is the best team they’ve ever worked for). But yes, it’s also a hard work – we don’t welcome slackers.
As part of our team, your responsibilities will include:
- designing quantitative and qualitative market research (surveys, statistics, information)
- carrying out complementary desk/secondary research on market trends,
- interpreting results and writing analyses,
- managing and working with our local suppliers and contacts (data collectors, proofreaders, consultants)
- transforming data and accompanying analyses into “nice & fresh” reports
If you think this sounds like the job you will love to do and enjoy doing it, then we want to hear from you!