Accredited, long serving international school seeks a German Teacher to lead instruction for students age 6 through 18 including IB Diploma full time position. The job starts immediately. Candidates must be fluent English speakers and experienced in teaching German language to students 18 and under. Please submit a cv in English.
• Design of lenses and lens systems for LEDs
• Adjustment existing lenses to new LED / LED modules
• Development of new or re-design of existing LED modules for VS
• Coordinate and execute R&D services for our customers – such as. thermal and/or optical simulations/measurements, coordinate various services internally in VS group, write final report
• To meet time schedule of each development phase
• To meet the technical and quality standards, norms of Health and Environment protection of EU and SR during development and re-design of products.
• Accuracy of technical documents of new or redesigned products necessary for production, QA or archive according to rules of VS.
• Characterization of Components and Modules
• Monitoring of new LEDs
• Communication to external suppliers, partners
• To make other activities according to superior’s instructions related to his position
Are you a dynamic, reliable and experienced English language teacher, enthusiastic about teaching young and very young learners, seeking for a stable job? Then we are in search for you!
- teaching English by the licensed WattsEnglish method® to young and very young learners at kindergartens and primary schools throughout Bratislava and its suburbs. As the teacher you will teach children aged 3-12 years (groups up to 10 children)
- teaching in camps
- teaching individual lessons
- teaching/participating in variety of events and birthday parties
- performing demo lessons for potential clients
- preparing lesson plans and additional paperwork
- reporting the progress of students
- attending monthly staff meetings
English teacher required to join a team of professionals in corporate language training starting in September'17.
Who are we looking for?
Teachers who are qualified, punctual, professional, hard-working, highly motivated, well-organized, responsible, committed and able to do project work in a business environment.
What does the position involve?
• Teaching Business English, General English and ESP
• Full-time position: 22 (60min) teaching hours, which is equivalent to 30 (45min) hours of teaching per week
• Contract-based, agreement-based or freelance
Twinkle is searching for a teacher, who likes children andis able to handle a group of 6 kids.
Fluent English language is needed. We offer free meals, young collegues, every third Friday teacher has a free day, 38 hour shift.
As the teacher of English Kindergarten you will take care of children aged 3-6 years (group of 7 children). You educate them an We are answering to all who has needed requests!
First english speaking kindergarten English Kids Club in Zilina is looking for teacher for its team. Do you like working with children? Do you have perfect English? Are you patient and willing to learn new things? Then you are just the right person we are looking for!
Berlitz Bratislava is looking for English / German language teachers for individual clients and/or groups at the Berlitz language center and/or in companies, for kids and adults.
Both, native and non-native teachers may apply.