After an initial training period within Firestone Technical Services, you will provide technical support to our network of contractors, distributors and associates. Your main responsibilities will include:
• technical assistance during project realization
• on-site training of roofing/lining contractors
• conducting international final inspections of roofing and lining systems to be warranted
• performing investigations of systems or products that appear to have failed to meet company quality standards,
• technical seminars and field training
We are looking now for experienced bricklayers to work on our construction sites in Belgium. The place of work will be mostly next to Genk.
- bricklaying of external walls (clinker),
- bricklaying of internal walls (normal bricks).
- experience in bricklaying,
- experience in working abroad - will be a plus,
- minimum communicative knowledge of English,
- driving license cat.B,
- own car - will be a plus,
- own business activity will be a plus.
- full-time job or subconstructor contract,
- attractive salary ( rate by working hour from 12 to 19 euro),
- accomodation fully organized and paid by company,
- ability to gain new experience,
- long-time job.
If you are interested in our offer please apply with a CV (nice to see CV in English) by a application form which is on the website.
Teraz hľadáme pre skúsených murárov na prácu na našich stavbách v Belgicku. Miesto výkonu práce bude väčšinou vedľa Genk.
- skúsenosti s murárske práce,
- skúsenosti s prácou v zahraničí - bude plus,
- minimálne komunikatívna znalosť anglického jazyka,
- vodičský preukaz mačka. B
- vlastné auto - bude plus
- vlastnej podnikateľskej činnosti bude plus.
- úväzok alebo subconstructor zmluvy,
- atraktívny plat (miera pracovné hodiny od 12 do 19 euro),
- ubytovanie plne organizovaná a zaplatila spoločnosť,
- schopnosť získať nové skúsenosti,
- dlhoročné práce.
Ak vás naša ponuka zaujala prosím použiť s CV (pekné vidieť životopis v angličtine) poskytujú formulár žiadosti, ktorý je na webových stránkach.
We are looking for a whole range of different workers within construction and production indutry. We direct this offer especially to self-employed persons. We are looking for plumbers, electricians, roofers, bricklayers, pavers etc.
What we expect from candidates?
- experience in specific proffesion (at least 2/3 years),
- minimal communicative English skills,
- driving license cat. B and own car,
- experience from abroad will be a big plus.
What we offer?
- subconstructor contract,
- attractive financial conditions,
- accomodation - fully paid and origanized by our company,
- pay back of travel cost to Belgium and place of work,
- ability to gain new experience,
- long term contract.
If you are interested please send us your CV in English.
R&D Engineer will work in project group supporting growth projects to bring new innovated products on the market.
The main responsibility of function is participating on the projects by:
• participation on the projects related to new product by development of design and process
• preparation of documents needed for smooth project running, and implementation of new products on the market e.g.: customer and product requirements, design validation and verification protocols and reports, shelf life protocol and reports, biocompatibility protocols and report, material qualification
• preparation of process specifications, process descriptions, product specification
• keep project activities on truck
• cross function communication
The function will be in close cooperation with local and global R&D team, quality, logistic and technical department therefore good communication skills are required.