We are looking for talented candidates for Delegate Sales roles, to join our team and contribute to our constantly increasing business.
Allan Lloyds provides business conferences, summits and seminars with global coverage that serve as independent discussion platforms with high level managers from leading companies in industries like Pharma, Banking, Telecom, Gas & Petroleum, and more.
As a Sales Executive you will deal directly with C level executives worldwide and invite them to attend Allan Lloyds events. You will have the chance to facilitate learning and networking opportunities, as well as business relationships between major players in the industry.
- Research to identify key decision makers within different industries and countries
- Lead sourcing and pitching on the phone to effectively attract delegates to our events
- Develop and manage your own network of contacts
- Contact old and new clients, as well as follow-up on brochure requests or other enquires forwarded by the marketing department
- Use the event’s description, and benefits to develop efficient pitching strategies
- Build strong, profitable business relationships and ensure sales targets achievement
• Interested in working in a challenging international environment using only business English?
• Interested in developing profitable business relationships?
• Interested in attending international conferences?
Then the role of Business Development Manager at Allan Lloyds is your choice.
As a Business Development Manager your objective will be to drive revenue through sponsorship and exhibition stand sales. You will gain extensive insights into the B2B world. Dealing directly with high level executives from a variety of solution providers you will gain a broad understanding of the industry that you are involved with. You will have the opportunity to meet C level managers and especially to facilitate business relationships between the major players in the industry.
- Sell sponsorship packages for Alan Lloyds portfolio of conferences across a variety of industries (Experience In selling Sponsorship in this field is an advantage)
- Contact past and new potential sponsors to discuss the sponsorship opportunities offered by our events
- Identify and evaluate clients needs to customize the sponsorship packages to meet their business expectations
- The Business Developer uses primarily the telephone and e-mail to communicate with the sponsors throughout the sales cycle
- Collaborate with the marketing team to assist in preparing the event marketing campaign
- Collaborate with the conference production team to plan the event agenda and the sponsors speakers slots
- Attend conferences to arrange, prepare and assure smooth running of things
Allan Lloyds provides unique conferences and events that serve as independent discussion platforms with industry experts and C level executives. These interactive meetings give participants the excellent opportunity to learn useful insights for the current business issues and to gain inspiring ideas from their industry peers.
As a Conference Producer you will have exciting opportunities to manage and oversee international business events and conferences on your own, from inception to delivery, across a variety of industries. This work incorporates extensive market research, program production, and the acquisition of first-class, high level speakers from premier companies.
- Research of interesting up-to- date topics (pharma, banking, HR...)
- Understand the target market, create and plan an engaging conference agenda
- Contact and invite relevant speakers, influential industry figures that will attract paying delegates, thus ensuring the event success and profitability
- Build relationships with industry experts to validate topics, gain more insights about the industry, or to stay networked
- The Conference Producer uses mainly the telephone and e-mail to communicate with the speakers and resource persons throughout the production cycle
- Cooperate with the marketing team to provide the marketing brief and the necessary updates for the marketing campaign
- Assist in the logistic planning of the events
- Participate at the event to ensure the smooth running of the conference