SALES AND TRAFFIC AGENT
To carry out Reservation/Booking, Ticket Sales, Information and Passenger Traffic (Check-in, Manifest preparation) services at the Sales Office / Airport Office or at both, as designated by the Sales Manager.
· Calculates the fare and arranges the route as per requests of the passengers; provides information to the passengers in relation to schedule, fares (APT-ABC); and ensures the required coordination.
· Performs reservation/booking for the passengers applying to the counter, in person; uses CRT, and performs ticketing.
· Issues tickets for International lines, MCOs (Manual Change Orders), Excess Baggage Ticket; changes such tickets; and performs the processes in relation to return of the same.
· Sends PTAs (Pre-Paid Ticket Advices), and performs the processes for incoming PTAs.
· Performs Endorsement and Rerouting processes.
· Welcomes the aircraft; and ensures coordination and communication by and between the crew, handling agent, catering, cleaning, air traffic, customs and immigration.
· Ensures that all daily flight documents are prepared in full and complete; places the orders for daily catering service ; and keeps any and all kinds of records in relation to the flights.
· Performs reservation/booking; and files the post-flight documents accurately and in full; and performs statistical actions in respect of the flight coupons.
· In respect of processes for Lost Baggage, ensures that any lost baggage is found and delivered to their owners, by ensuring coordination with the handling agent.
· Carries out the necessary FIM processes in case of issuance of a FIM (Flight Interrupt Manifest).
• SAP, Invoices, Accounting, Transactions
• Airport Apron Operation, Check-In
• Duty travel for training or business (obligatory)
Apply for this vacancy here: