At Nectar, we never sleep and are working on several major projects. For Fundbase, a global platform which revolutionizes the most complex areas of asset management, we are looking for a quality control data analysis supporting our Operations Team.
* Together with our small team you will be responsible for running the day-to-day business of the organization.
The ideal candidate should posses the following skills:
• Attention to detail
• Ability to validate daily Hedge Fund prices against source documentation
• Familiarity with Hedge Fund investments or other Financial related activities
• Strong work ethic
• Willingness to learn
• Ability to analyze and compare data points and correctly validate and resolve any inconsistencies
* You will be communicating with Administrators and Fund Managers from around the globe and gathering necessary information in order to list their fund in the Fundbase universe. The ideal candidate will be able to effectively communicate with our team of Product Managers and Developers in order to continuously improve the Fundbase platform as well as internal processes that enable automation of pricing data and document tracking.
WOOD & Company is looking for addition to its investment banking team in Bratislava. We offer position in a performance driven team with strong M&A track record for young individuals who are highly motivated to learn, grow and build their careers in investment banking.
Offered position of Investment banking analyst is a working arrangement suitable for the enrolled university students attending graduate level courses or candidates with maximum two years of working experience.
Analyst in our team typically participates on following engagements:
- Valuation and financial modeling for wide range of M&A situations
- Research and comparative benchmarking analysis
- Business plan and feasibility study review
- Acquisition/project financing including equity and hybrid elements
The ideal candidate is fast learner, friendly, flexible and innovative person with the ability to work in volatile environment. Her/his competencies and interpersonal skills should include:
- Problem solving
- Tasks execution diligence, precision, self-reliance and taking ownership of appointed tasks
- Advanced computer literacy and familiarity with MS Office applications
- Social literacy and good communication skills, including high command of written and spoken English
- Understanding of fundamental accounting, valuation and corporate finance concepts
- Research and independent interpretation of compiled data
- Team player
- Excellent knowledge of Slovak language
- Producing origination and transaction marketing materials
- Analyzing financial statements and preparing financial models
- Providing active project support to all colleagues
- Conducting independent research for multiple projects in various information databases including Bloomberg
- Producing comprehensive reports on defined subjects and taking ownership of the production of final reports
We are hiring now for our client, one of the most successful real estate groups in Central Europe, the position of Reporting Specialist for Capital Markets.
The role of the Reporting Specialist has multicountry responsibility for dealing with all capital market related reporting and documentation, by gathering all relevant data either from internal or external resources and dealing with relevant authorities in Slovakia, Czech Republic and Poland.
• Handle all of company group regulatory and contractual requirements stemming from its (debt) capital market activities accross various jurisdictions (currently Slovakia, Czech Republic and Poland);
• Arrange preparation of all necessary documents in accordance and compliance with relevant regulatory requirements;
• Ensure timely and correct reporting, disclosure and compliance in accordance with relevant guidelines accross relevant markets and directives;
• Keep in good order all debt capital markets documentation as required by relevant regulatory framework;
• Act as a main contact point for external stakeholders on debt capital markets (trading platform, stock exchange, financial authority etc.);
• Actively support transactions of the group in relation to debt capital market fund raising;
• Follow changes in the regulatory framework and ensure its compliance from the group perspective;
For more than 35 years, Global Blue has been connecting tourists and merchants around the world. A few years ago, we focused on concentrating key activities of the company in Bratislava and building a great team that is currently a strong support for local affiliates.
Payments associate’s role has been created to meet the evolving needs of Global Blue. This is an exciting opportunity to become a part of developing Payments operations environment. The focus of this role is on verification, recording and control of daily activities related to execution and global payments combining bank transfers, cash transfers to credit cards and issuing cheques on behalf of Global Blue and external parties.
Our new colleague will be responsible for:
• processing and monitoring Global Blue refund payments in various currencies towards travelers globally,
• executing debit orders and reversals against credit card companies,
• processing refund payments for external partners,
• reporting and escalating errors and transaction failures,
• anticipating potential business issues and recommending process improvements related to optimization of payment channels (credit cards, bank accounts and cheques)
• participating in various projects
• dealing with internal and external stakeholders and maintain active relationships.
Position available for Fund Accountants (0-2 years’ experience) within the Operations Department
Salary: negotiable depending on experience
Key Responsibilities and Skills
- Production of Net Asset Valuations at various frequencies.
- Position reconciliations for a wide range of instruments.
- Portfolio pricing for a wide range of instruments.
- Daily cash reconciliations.
- Assistance in audit process
- Recording and Investigation of Corporate Actions.
- Dealing with clients on a daily basis.
Pre-requisite knowledge, skills and experience
Full training will be provided however candidates should have the following attributes to function in a role with a wide range of responsibilities:
Strong accounting education background.
Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Attention to detail and well organized.
Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
Ability to be flexible and work effectively both within a team structure and independently.
Strong inter-personal skills.
Ability to identify and resolve issues in a timely manner.
Reliable and dependable.
Take ownership of designated tasks.
Strong knowledge of Excel.
Working knowledge of the system PFS-PAXUS an advantage if you have Funds experience.