We are hiring now for our client, one of the most successful real estate groups in Central Europe, the position of Reporting Specialist for Capital Markets.
The role of the Reporting Specialist has multicountry responsibility for dealing with all capital market related reporting and documentation, by gathering all relevant data either from internal or external resources and dealing with relevant authorities in Slovakia, Czech Republic and Poland.
• Handle all of company group regulatory and contractual requirements stemming from its (debt) capital market activities accross various jurisdictions (currently Slovakia, Czech Republic and Poland);
• Arrange preparation of all necessary documents in accordance and compliance with relevant regulatory requirements;
• Ensure timely and correct reporting, disclosure and compliance in accordance with relevant guidelines accross relevant markets and directives;
• Keep in good order all debt capital markets documentation as required by relevant regulatory framework;
• Act as a main contact point for external stakeholders on debt capital markets (trading platform, stock exchange, financial authority etc.);
• Actively support transactions of the group in relation to debt capital market fund raising;
• Follow changes in the regulatory framework and ensure its compliance from the group perspective;