Accredited, long serving international school seeks a German Teacher to lead instruction for students age 6 through 18 including IB Diploma full time position. The job starts immediately. Candidates must be fluent English speakers and experienced in teaching German language to students 18 and under. Please submit a cv in English.
We are seeking a responsible and energetic individual for the newly open branch in Slovak Republic. / Мы ищем ответственного и энергичного человека для вновь открытого филиала фирмы в Словацкой Республике.
The suitable candidate will be responsible for various administartive task so as to to support the growth and the development of the office in the region. / Подходящий кандидат будет отвечать за различные административные задачи, чтобы поддерживать рост и способствовать развитию офиса в регионе.
• Budget cost tracking, deviation defining and analyzing
• Material cost tracking, deviation defining and analyzing
• Calculating of variances from the budgets and reporting of significant issues
• Internal reporting
• Developing (if needed), tracking and analyzing of company KPIs
• Participation in workshops, trainings and business trips
• Fulfillment of tasks as instructed by supervisor
• Manage translation and localization projects from beginning to end
• Developing project plans and workflows, managing time, budget, resources, and quality control
• Proactively identify and solve problems
• Manage translation resources worldwide
• Guide translation resources (internal & external) and clients through the localization process as/if necessary
• Regularly monitor clients' satisfaction and take improvement actions (including client’s visits)
• Identify and document opportunities to improve processes and technologies
We are hiring now for our client, one of the most successful real estate groups in Central Europe, the position of Reporting Specialist for Capital Markets.
The role of the Reporting Specialist has multicountry responsibility for dealing with all capital market related reporting and documentation, by gathering all relevant data either from internal or external resources and dealing with relevant authorities in Slovakia, Czech Republic and Poland.
• Handle all of company group regulatory and contractual requirements stemming from its (debt) capital market activities accross various jurisdictions (currently Slovakia, Czech Republic and Poland);
• Arrange preparation of all necessary documents in accordance and compliance with relevant regulatory requirements;
• Ensure timely and correct reporting, disclosure and compliance in accordance with relevant guidelines accross relevant markets and directives;
• Keep in good order all debt capital markets documentation as required by relevant regulatory framework;
• Act as a main contact point for external stakeholders on debt capital markets (trading platform, stock exchange, financial authority etc.);
• Actively support transactions of the group in relation to debt capital market fund raising;
• Follow changes in the regulatory framework and ensure its compliance from the group perspective;
Being a member of NOVIS team you are being a part of the values-driven organization that has the ambition and desire to be the most innovative life insurance provider in the world.
NOVIS is looking for an Actuary with english or german language having experience with data science.
As an Actuary you will be responsible for:
• Calculation the amount of reserves
• Settings calculations and models
• Life reinsurance
• Life solvency calculations
• Analyses, measurement and management of life underwriting risks
• Active participation in life risk appetite definition and monitoring
• Other tasks as instructed by a superior officer
YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsibility for check-in and check-out as well as personal and telephone support for international guests
- Invoice management, monitor accounting and daily revenue report
- Implementation of the general NH service and quality standards
- Customer Relationship Management and data administration
- Generation of statistics and reports
• Coding of software by following agile development methodology
• Focus on high quality of delivered code by unit test coverage
• Collaboration with Tech Lead/Architect on refining the solution design
• Participation on overall project planning by providing technical insight
Participation on all processes of client`s salary calculation;
Handling the monthly statutory reporting;
Electronic communication with Authorities;
Various reports preparation;
Assistance with Year-end closing agenda:
Keep up to date with changes in payroll accounting;
Work in compliance with all company procedures.
Our team is looking for a creative copywriter who will collaborate closely with our designers to plan, write and improve copy for web and mobile, including interaction flows, informative landing pages, story boards, products, apps and more.
• Write clear, consistent copy for all our assets, including websites, landing pages, product pages, CTAs, scripts, story boards and much more
• Work with designers, product managers, and sales & marketing department to make the customer journey as user-friendly as possible
• Demonstrate an understanding of how customers interact with our websites, and use data to determine how to solve customer problems and make our messaging more compelling
• Ensure consistency in editorial work & adherence to different tone/voice styles
• Conduct ongoing content-related competitive analyses
• Define content gaps and provide recommendations for creation based on audits/analysis
As a member of Descartes´s Air Expertise Customer Support team, you will be working in a dynamic environment providing L1 application support to our customers 24/7. Shift rotation plan (partially night shifts) will be presented to you at the interview. Some work from home may be required/allowed.
We are ready to interview fresh graduated student, who is fluent in English (communication with native speakers is required) and has strong analytical skills. This is a great opportunity to start your career in an international IT company, you will learn a lot of new and interesting things. At some point you even have to be a perfectionist, as everything must be done in time and with high accuracy. If you believe you are ready for this journey, just send us your CV.
• Responding to customer incidents raised mostly via e-mails and web-based customer portal but also via telephone calls
• Evidence and management of the incidents in a ticketing system through the whole ticket life-cycle
• Communicating with customers and providing timely feedback
• Troubleshooting Descartes Air application software issues reported by customers
• Communicating with L2 support teams and 3rd parties in case of complex and/or technical resolutions
• Developing knowledge base library
• Customer care and customer satisfaction surveys follow up
• Co-operating on internal and external projects.
providing support in the configuration and business processes in implementation of SAP Solutions
customizing of various systems based on customer requirements
2nd a 3rd level support for users
problems and errors solving
communication with customers and ABAP developers
proposing solutions for implementation in SAP
functional testing of implemented SAP solutions
participation in projects
monitoring SAP systems